Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Michele V.
Lubbock, TX
I'm super impressed by this foundation. I didn't plan on buying this at first but I was in a rush for my bfs graduation and forgot my foundation at home so I made a quick stop at Sephora and girrrrl, LET ME TELL YOU! This foundation is AMAZING. Full coverage, lasts all day and it doesn't feel cakey whatsoever.
gina b.
Corinth, NY
while I must admit the coverage is amazing with this foundation u would not suggest it for oily skin no matter what primer I used with this personally it would separate around my nose and mouth splotches of it would completely dissapear and I would look like a melted mess..
good color range though and good longevity on the spots it actually did stay on..
Laura B.
Stormville, NY
This baby is FULL coverage! If you're looking for a full coverage foundation, this is it. I find that it's more on the matte side. It applies very smoothly and I'd recommend this, for sure! It's a great full coverage.
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this foundation so much! A pro is that's it's full coverage, and I have absolutely no cons! It's very lightweight and the amount of coverage would be a solid 99%. I would definitely buy it again!! 💗😍
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I needed a winter color and this is what the employee at sephora recommended. It blends beautifully and feels light, but provides the coverage I need for darker spots/ blemishes. This formula keeps better than my bare minerals liquid foundation did
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Eh, this foundation is not the greatest which is upsetting because I really love Kat Von D's brand. This foundation is way too thick and sticky and dries blotchy on my face. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
This product is a very full coverage foundation. I personally wasn't a huge fan of it though. It is a thicker consistency and made me feel like I had caked foundation on my face. It also made my skin feel rather oily.
kaitlyn s.
Holly, MI
This is my all time favorite foundation! It has FULL coverage which is perfect because I have acne scars. This foundation lasts me all day, the only thing I will say is that after a while it does settle into pores, it's important to use a primer with this formula but other than that it's fantastic for my combination skin. Absolutely love and will be buying this again as my go to foundation!
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
I bought this and was very excited to use it because I thought it was going to change my life... it didn't. It felt cakey on my skin, though it did have good coverage. I'm not sure if I put on too much or what happened but definitely was disappointed with my first try.
Amanda C.
Essa base é muito boa,garantia total que quem adquirir este produto vai amar,alem de uniformizar a pele essa base também hidrata e deixa com um brilho natural ...amo demais essa base ,mais que pena que a minha já esta acabando e preciso de outra nova !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.