Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
tessa s.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great shade selection. Out of all of my foundations I use this one the most. It barely creases and is great on both the oily and drier parts of my skin. I can even wear it to the gym with minimal moving. Always buy again.
Kierstin R.
This foundation is a very full coverage beautiful matte foundation. It definitely lasts all day, even for oily skin. The only draw back for me was that I needed a very hydrating primer because this does for sure lock into your skin. It's very matte & a little drying but with a good primer it's not too bad.
Samantha l.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the heaviest foundations i have ever worn. I do like it but if you have any dry skin on your face it will highlight it. I usually mix a little with other foundations to make it a little less cakey. I can only use this during spring/fall when my skin isn't dry from winter or oily during summer.
Cheyenne H.
I have a terrible time finding foundation that matches my light complexion. This foundation is great! It's heavy coverage yet light weight. I haven't had as many breakouts using this product as well. Definitely would recommend if you have pale skin like me.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This is a full coverage foundation. When I say use ONE pump, use ONE pump. In all honestly, one pump may actually be too much. If you use too much it will be too thick and very cakey. If used correctly, this stuff is great!
Kimberly T.
State College , PA
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
I had heard great things about Kat Von D foundation, and I was excited to try it. It did not disappoint! I had extremely oily skin and was looking for a matte foundation. This is great for giving you a smooth even look. It's not expensive compared to other foundations, and a little bit goes a long way.
Nancy C.
I honestly love anything Kat Von D!!! I love going to Sephora and looking and trying all her products. Anyhow this foundation works great and matches my skin perfectly. I love all her products especially her lipsticks
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I had some trouble with my skin previously and really wanted a full coverage foundation for events and this foundation covered everything! This is definitely full coverage! It left my face looking flawless and hid all my acne and scars! I would say if you have oily skin this may not be the best fit for you
Crystal Z.
Denver
Highly recommend if you want full coverage!! I have combo skin..mostly oily, and this keeps me matte throughout the day which is great. The finish is so amazing it looks as if it's just your skin & It lasts all day and I would repurchase without a doubt!
Rachel R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is my HG foundation! The shade color matches me perfectly and it looks great on my skin! I hate when foundation gets cakey and this one does not do that. It is long lasting and keeps my oily skin under control. I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a long wearing, full coverage foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon