Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Diana S.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is really good for coverage I used it for Prom and it lasted all night. It did not feel cakey. The only draw back was that Sephora gave me the wrong shade and it was a little darker than my skin tone.
Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Love love love love Kat Von D products! Switched from Mac to this! It has a matte finish which I love even with my weird skin! It's easy to apply and only requires a dab! It's long lasting which I love and doesn't feel too heavy! I do in fact recommend this to anyone when they ask what foundation I use!
Megan G.
I kind of like this foundation, but it isn't my favorite. It's very heavy and can very easily get cakey. I also learned it is easier to put on with a brush so it doesn't get patchy. I don't use this foundation very often and I probably won't repurchase.
Mera S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of the best foundations ever! It is good for all skin types! I have oily skin and its very good on my skin! When I say its long lasting it lasts all day! One pro is a little goes a long way! & there are no cons ! I recommended it to everyone
Taylor S.
It's one of my absolute FAVORITE foundations other than Limelights botanical foundation. It's more of the heavier side on foundation. I have a combination skin and it works great. I would recommend this to everyone.
Shelley C.
Gfafb, ND
This foundation is so full coverage and it's extremely blendable. I put it on in a pretty thin layer and it covers all of my imperfections. I love it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is amazing with Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder.
Sonia M.
Homestead, FL
Truly did fall in love with this foundation. It applies smoothly on the skin and looks perfectly matte and flawless even after I had worn for over 7 hours running around in cold and rainy weather. Truly amazing and less expensive than other foundations.
Sami S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This definitely my go to summer foundation! It's seriously the best one that I have found that works with my skin when the weather gets warmer. I highly suggest this foundation to everyone who asks what I'm wearing!
Crystal Z.
Denver
Highly recommend if you want full coverage!! I have combo skin..mostly oily, and this keeps me matte throughout the day which is great. The finish is so amazing it looks as if it's just your skin & It lasts all day and I would repurchase without a doubt!
Asha D.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Honestly, I was a little disappointed when I first got this foundation. This foundation is supposed to be very full coverage but you can still see redness and blemishes through it. It's really thick and a little heavy. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.