Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Jacqueline M.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beautifully creamy and matte! It definitely covers up my blemishes and dark spots and I've already purchased two of these bottles in the past 4 years so they are very long lasting and you do not need to use a lot at all. :) Kat Von D just has amazing products.
Kia L.
I freckin love this foundation. I am in the number light 48 and it match me perfect! I'm already in my second bottle. It has a medium to full coverage and it last throughout the whole day. I'm definitely gonna repurchase!
Marina R.
It's a nice, full coverage demi-matte foundation. It was really hard for me to find a shade match and every once in awhile it will break up on me. But honestly I find the Loreal Pro-Matte a lot more mattifying and reliable
Haylee K.
Review for: Light 42 more...
When I first saw this I thought I give it a shot but to be honest it was actually pretty nice on me it was a semi matte and dewy finish medium coverage and I still use it every once in a while. This to me was more for oily skin and I'm a bit of dry and oily. Yes I've bought it many times after  my first purchase
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
Super high coverage and oily control. I like to apply this with a beauty blender to make sure you blend it out very well. It's very thick so mixing it with liquid highlighters or a lighter foundation work really well also.
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
Used this on my wedding day. My makeup didn't move! Even in the humidity and sweaty heat of Florida! I recommend this to all brides who are deathly afraid of their makeup moving on the big day. Definitely worth the price!
Jennifer L.
Lompoc, CA
I love love love this foundation it's full coverage and it last all day . First time I tried it i went to work and I got out of work and my face was still looking perfect
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is a great foundation that stays put all day long. It helps to cover the redness on my cheeks and doesn't look streaky when applied. I only took a star off because it was hard finding my shade. I seemed to be in between 2 - one was a tad on the yellow side and the other seemed a tad too light.
Jordan T.
One of the absolute best foundations I have ever tried. I use to have severe acne and scarring from acne and this helped cover to all up and gave me the confidence that I needed. I have oily skin and it worked just fine!
Kae K.
Texarkana, AR
I got a sample of this foundation from sephora and I head so many good things about it. I was so excited to try it. I got it and it was the perfect converge! If you're looking for a light weight/not so caked foundation, I wouldn't suggest this one. It also oxidizes. It dried my skin out really bad and gave me the worst break out. Try samples before you buy it!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.