Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Cayce B.
I wanted to love this foundation I really did, but it just looks so chalky on me. I generally love a matte finish but this was just so cakey. That being said I used it before I discovered beauty blenders so I'd like to try it again eventually.
Jamie K.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my new favorite foundation! It lasts forever and didn't oxidize on my skin or change color through the day or night! I couldn't believe the coverage and light feel of this product it is definitely worth every penny! I apply this with a kabuki style dense brush and it makes application so easy!
Sedrah F.
This foundation is on the thicker side but it blends flawlessly with a damp beauty blender. This foundation offers amazing coverage and photographs beautifully. This is more of a special occasion foundation than everyday wear because of how high-coverage it is but definitely worth the money. It's also quite cheaper than other high end foundations in Sephora.
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Light 45 more...
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. I normally use this in the winter time and it truly covers everything. My only beef with it is that is tends to be on the cakey side sometimes and it oxidizes a little orange if you have the wrong shade, but other than that it's great it you like full coverage!
Maryjane S.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: Medium 58 more...
This foundation is really good, although the color didn't match me very well. Another thing I do not like is how it creases fast and shows some blemishes I have. This foundation also gives me flash back and it's unflattering. Although, this foundation does have good coverage and stays on for most of the day.
Christina D.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
If you use a heavy moisturizer or have oily skin... this may be the foundation for you. I just found myself too cakey. It's definitely full coverage - I just have to prep my skin for this particular foundation. I don't hate it... but like I said, extra work goes into it. I normally just use it as a concealer.
Bailey L.
Odessa
This foundation is great for someone with oily skin. I have combination so my t zone is oily, but the rest is dry. Doesn't last long for me. It was light weight and amazing color selection, but sadly not for me. I would not recommend to other because im not sure if its just my skin type or the foundation.
Kae K.
Texarkana, AR
I got a sample of this foundation from sephora and I head so many good things about it. I was so excited to try it. I got it and it was the perfect converge! If you're looking for a light weight/not so caked foundation, I wouldn't suggest this one. It also oxidizes. It dried my skin out really bad and gave me the worst break out. Try samples before you buy it!!!
Alex A.
great product. little goes a long way, definitely a full coverage foundation. when i use this i rarely ever need to add concealer afterwards. it's not too heavy on the skin, doesn't dry or make skin oily, can sometimes make my skin look a little orange but not too bad. would definitely buy again and recommend
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This foundation is really good if you are looking for something reasonably priced and full coverage. It also has a good shade range, I am quite pale with redness so I normally have a hard time finding  a good shade. This can be a bit drying however, so I mix it with tinted moisturizer. Definitely worth a try!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.