Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Kaci L.
Palm Coast, FL
Always has been & always will be my favorite foundation! If you're a full coverage kinda gal, this is for you! Just make sure you at least prime or moisturize before applying! This is best applied with a beauty blender. I would also like to add this is one of the few foundations that favors us fair skinned ladies, perfect match !
Samantha l.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is one of the heaviest foundations i have ever worn. I do like it but if you have any dry skin on your face it will highlight it. I usually mix a little with other foundations to make it a little less cakey. I can only use this during spring/fall when my skin isn't dry from winter or oily during summer.
Hannah T.
Troy, MI
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is the most amazing foundation I've ever used in my tire life it is full coverage and your skin looks flawless and hydrated when it is applied it does not look cakey at all it stays on all day and just makes your skin look beautiful I will always re-purchase this and this is my favorite foundation forever
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Love a good full coverage foundation. I have bunch of skin imperfectects and this helps cover up the matte finish. I do use makeup to remove after a day usage. I love most all Kat Von D coverages! Ask Sephora for sample!
Jai 😘.
Frederiksted , St. Croix
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral more...
Always heard great things about Kat Von D! Once I heard that it covers tattoos, that was it for me! I purchased one and I love it. It gives really good full coverage, it's easy to apply! It has a matte finish to it also, and long lasting! You don't need to apply too much. Only thing about this foundation is that it smells like paint at first lol! But really good foundation and it's inexpensive
Samantha K.
Well, the sole reason I bought this foundation was to cover my freckles and it worked really well... BUT, it was so heavy feeling on my face. It also made my face feel extremely oily after I removed it. Not my favorite.
Jennifer L.
Lompoc, CA
I love love love this foundation it's full coverage and it last all day . First time I tried it i went to work and I got out of work and my face was still looking perfect
Emily N.
Flower Mound, TX
This foundation stays on well and last a while and never have a problem with it melting off as the day goes on. In the last when I have gotten it I had trouble finding my shade because they were very limited on tone. Now they have extended and I am able to find one for my winter as well as my summer shade!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
Super high coverage and oily control. I like to apply this with a beauty blender to make sure you blend it out very well. It's very thick so mixing it with liquid highlighters or a lighter foundation work really well also.
Cheyenne H.
I have a terrible time finding foundation that matches my light complexion. This foundation is great! It's heavy coverage yet light weight. I haven't had as many breakouts using this product as well. Definitely would recommend if you have pale skin like me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.