Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best full coverage foundation that I have tried. It's very thick, and dries to a matte finish so you don't necessarily need a setting powder! The reason I gave this 4-stars is because the foundation does settle into fine lines very easily so you definitely need a good quality primer when you use this foundation.
Liana A.
Taunton, MA
A few months ago I purchased this product, and absolutely fell in love with it. It goes on so smooth, feels so lightweight but also gives full coverage that makes you look flawless. On top of that it lasts all day! This is one of my all time favorite products, and something I just can't go without!
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
Fantastic coverage for lighter skin! I really enjoy this foundation during the winter, because it gives a fuller coverage and sets well with the cold weather. I had no issues with my skin and saw all day wear. 10/10, do recommend.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Thick and full coverage here. I feel like if you just want to cover everything this is the foundation to do it with. Heck - become another person! This stuff is amazing. Its heavy though so dont expect to feel like youre not wearing makeup.
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
I'm trying SO hard to love this foundation because of how much I spent on it. But I just find it "ok". It provides great coverage but it just looks cakey no matter what I try. Everyone else says it looks great but I guess I'm just picky!
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
So full coverage. So pigmented. It has a large range of shades to choose from & it always ends up looking flawless. I have combination skin, so it is difficult for me to find a foundation to fit my specific needs, but this foundation just amazed me. It is very matte but it is anything but flat. 20/10 I love this brand❤️
Kayla S.
LOVE this stuff! I was glad to find out they do still make shade 42! Even though it's actually a touch too light for me, I canon it. Love how well this covers. Basically concealer in a foundation quantity lol. It is a tad thick because I love me some full coverage, but I look past it easily due to its amazing coverage. :)
Liz M.
Elmhurst, IL
I love how awesome this foundation is. I use it on a daily basis and it makes sure I get all the coverage I need. I use the Mario Badescu spray on a brush to help evenly apply it. It gives you full coverage and would be great for someone wanting that full coverage look.
Jessie C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a truly full coverage foundation, and I was able to find a very good match. However, I also found its scent unpleasant and I always felt like I had makeup on even hours after applying. For me personally, this was a dud.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved this!!! But myself having oily skin and acne scars made my scars stand out even more with this foundation 😔 the color matched perfectly when I swatched it but I found that it oxidized so it just gives me a white cast now :/
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon