Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
The appearance of the packaging is probably my favorite of all liquid foundations I've seen, but the dispenser is a little strange and non-intuitive. I do like the formula, but it's not my absolute favorite, and for the price, I want it to be the best around.
Sedrah F.
This foundation is on the thicker side but it blends flawlessly with a damp beauty blender. This foundation offers amazing coverage and photographs beautifully. This is more of a special occasion foundation than everyday wear because of how high-coverage it is but definitely worth the money. It's also quite cheaper than other high end foundations in Sephora.
Veronica V.
Passaic, NJ
By far the best full coverage foundation on the market. You don't need to use a lot of it for coverage, if the shade is perfect you may not even need concealer.
I also tried it to cover a tattoo, just to see if it actually covered them, and it did.
The price is a bit scary but it's definitely been worth it since I purchased it.
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
This foundation is going to either be a love it or hate kind of thing. I have yet to meet anyone who felt in between. If you want full coverage and you don't mind thick heavy foundation. this foundation is what you want. If you don't like to feel your makeup, this isn't for you.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
Amazing coverage and colors available but my issue with this foundation is that I find it to be drying- sometimes. The formula isn't consistent. Otherwise, I love this foundation. I'm a heavy coverage kind of gal and this foundation does it perfectly for me.
Kierstin R.
This foundation is a very full coverage beautiful matte foundation. It definitely lasts all day, even for oily skin. The only draw back for me was that I needed a very hydrating primer because this does for sure lock into your skin. It's very matte & a little drying but with a good primer it's not too bad.
Megan H.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like this foundation. I was matched at Sephora to test it and it's great. It's very light weight and blended out smoothly. It lasts all day and gives a light to medium amount of coverage. I would recommend it!
Emily N.
Flower Mound, TX
This foundation stays on well and last a while and never have a problem with it melting off as the day goes on. In the last when I have gotten it I had trouble finding my shade because they were very limited on tone. Now they have extended and I am able to find one for my winter as well as my summer shade!
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
Beautiful for oily skin. Best when applied with a damp beauty blended. When you want complete full coverage, foundation brush. It can look cakey if you apply too much, so a little goes a long way. this lasts me 8 hours until my oily starts to break through.
Carly G.
This is my current saving grace when I comes to foundation. My skin breaks out easily, and thanks to this foundation's rich pigment, I don't need to apply too much product to get the coverage I want. Now the price is on the higher side, however the purchase is totally worth it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.