Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Savannah S.
Milton, FL
Works well. Good coverage. My only critique is that it can tend to get cakey and stick to dry patches. It definitely works better for oily skin. Not for dry skin. I wouldn't buy again just because it's not for my skin type.
Xyomara R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. It can cover imperfections like mild acne dark spots and uneven skintone. It can be tricky to apply. It's best to work in sections because it does set quickly. I like using the beauty blender. It's also good to set with powder because it can crease on your smile lines.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I loved this foundation, absolutely LOVED IT until my skin changed as I aged. This is super full coverage foundation and it's no joke. I got my best results with moisturizer and a good primer underneath! Highly recommend to those that don't have dry, flakey skin. I am quite fair and this worked beautifully on me.
Lyne A.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Super heavy full coverage matte foundation! Im oily skin type and everytime i wear this i feel like i have mask on. Its so heavy that feels so uncomfortable! And it does deoxidices too! Wont buy it again!
Darian S.
This will cover any acne on your skin. Keep in mind it's very thick like which can clog your pores very easily so make sure to wash your face really good after wearing all day. But overall a good full coverage foundation!!!
Jodie D.
Jacksonville , FL
This may be perfect for someone else, but it wasn't my cup of tea. It made my skin look dry and showed every single wrinkle. Also I didn't like the smell. To me it smelled like latex paint. I'm glad Sephora let me return it.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This foundation is really good if you are looking for something reasonably priced and full coverage. It also has a good shade range, I am quite pale with redness so I normally have a hard time finding  a good shade. This can be a bit drying however, so I mix it with tinted moisturizer. Definitely worth a try!
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is a great foundation that stays put all day long. It helps to cover the redness on my cheeks and doesn't look streaky when applied. I only took a star off because it was hard finding my shade. I seemed to be in between 2 - one was a tad on the yellow side and the other seemed a tad too light.
Kae K.
Texarkana, AR
I got a sample of this foundation from sephora and I head so many good things about it. I was so excited to try it. I got it and it was the perfect converge! If you're looking for a light weight/not so caked foundation, I wouldn't suggest this one. It also oxidizes. It dried my skin out really bad and gave me the worst break out. Try samples before you buy it!!!
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
Used this on my wedding day. My makeup didn't move! Even in the humidity and sweaty heat of Florida! I recommend this to all brides who are deathly afraid of their makeup moving on the big day. Definitely worth the price!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.