Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Shayauna B.
I really wanted to love this foundation- the formula seemed nice. But the color choices wouldn't work on my skin. I think for people who fit the shades (or can afford to buy and mix) it's a great product. Not so much for me.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I had bought my first bottle of this foundation and fallen in love with it until o had to purchase a replacement. For whatever reason the formula became thicker and oily and would oxidize a lot to the point where my foundation would look orange by the end of the night in top of looking like a blob of walking oil.
Selina C.
Robstown, TX
This foundation is the best at concealing all
Flaws it covers great it is heavy coverage so I was able to wear without powder it is good for all skin types I'm going to be buying it again I consider it to be worth the price
Kayleigh T.
This foundation has probably some of the best coverage I've ever seen in a liquid foundation. It is a thicker formula, but doesn't normally feel cakey unless applied awkwardly, though it does have the potential to look thick and cakey if you apply it wrong. I never have any issues finding my shade and thing this line offers a good spectrum of colors to match most people.
Emma B.
Abbeville, SC
This foundation is definitely worth your money Bc it makes your skin look flawless. This foundation is good for the people who are acne prone. It give the best FIULL coverage. & I definitely would buy it again.
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Great coverage but I felt it was too heavy. I only use it on special occasions. Applies better with a Beauty blender. Make sure to apply moisturizer before or a hydrating primer. Made my combination skin look dry. It did make me break out.
Jodie D.
Jacksonville , FL
This may be perfect for someone else, but it wasn't my cup of tea. It made my skin look dry and showed every single wrinkle. Also I didn't like the smell. To me it smelled like latex paint. I'm glad Sephora let me return it.
Annette P.
I love a full coverage foundation and this product was recommended to me during a trip to Sephora. This foundation is ideal for oily skin and the desire to cover imperfections. It applies heavily, as it is strongly pigmented. If the coverage seems too opaque, using a damp Beauty Blender sponge diffuses the heaviness.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I loved this foundation, absolutely LOVED IT until my skin changed as I aged. This is super full coverage foundation and it's no joke. I got my best results with moisturizer and a good primer underneath! Highly recommend to those that don't have dry, flakey skin. I am quite fair and this worked beautifully on me.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Like this foundation good staying power. Good for combo skin. Would recommend to others. Blends well and stays all day. Easy application. Affordable and worth the money. Would repurchase. Last a long time. A little goes A long way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.