Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Savannah S.
Milton, FL
Works well. Good coverage. My only critique is that it can tend to get cakey and stick to dry patches. It definitely works better for oily skin. Not for dry skin. I wouldn't buy again just because it's not for my skin type.
Bari T.
Baltimore, MD
Just recently purchased this foundation and was a bit hesitant after reading the reviews. However after playing with it I definitely understand that a little goes a long way. If you stick to that motto you will get great coverage, but if you use to much it can get cakey.
member-dca96144b
Phoenix, AZ
I personally didn't love this foundation because it claims to be matte but I actually felt like my face was much more oily when I had this foundation on. Another thing is that is oxidizes so bad🖓
Patty G.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation was extremely drying for my skin i have oily skin but this was a very full coverage matte finish foundation it felt very heavy on my face and I did not like it . I do not recommend this product
TQuasha S.
Port Saint Lucie
This is honestly THE best foundation ive ever came across i use it daily I'm a model and i also have tattoos which is highly frowned upon in the fashion world but this foundation give me full coverage on my tattoos it looks as if i don't have any which is amazing
Katherine M.
Richmond , VA
Love this foundation! It is VERY thick, so a little can go a long way. The price is actually fairly priced compared to other foundations, and the bottle can last you a very long time! I don't even have to put concealer on with this foundation. I have very rosey cheeks and it covers them completely! Great product!!
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is amazing! I have a ton of freckles, pimples and red skin. This covers all of my imperfections. Yes, it is in the pricier end but it is worth every penny. You get what you pay for and this is a great product!
Christie B.
Cheyenne, WY
I have tried this with a beauty blender and a brush and every time by the end of hither day the foundation seems patchy. You only need a small amount as this is a very full coverage thick product, it's good if you want to cover up. My only other complaint is I wish there was more of a color selection available.
Stephany R.
This was the first foundation that I ever bought that was high end and I fell in love! It was about a year ago and I still have it and use it at least a couple times a week. It lasts a long time and I have dry skin but it still manages to work well with my skin!
Krystal V.
Delano, CA
I found this foundation very thick. For some reason, it broke me up really bad and I have never broke out with any products before. The wear does last long, but it also clogged my pores so badly. I would not recommend this to people to have naturally oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.