Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
this foundation is totally beyond full coverage! with just one layer it goes so far and makes your face look flawless! the only down side to this that it tends to feel heavy on your face throughout the day but other then that AMAZING!
Brenda J.
Austin, TX
I gave it four stars because I don't enjoy buying two foundation to get the perfect match and I don't really like the bottles but anyways the formula is full coverage thick and super pigmented which is why you want to have this product in the right shade but it does the job
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing foundation. Medium to full coverage and definitely build-able. The color range is great so you will be able to find your color no problem. It's not cheap but works very well for what you're paying. One of my go to foundations.
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
I used to love love love this foundation but I don't anymore. The coverage is nice but it just clings to the more dry parts of my face. Tends to break up around my nose and I can't stand that. It really settles into my smile lines and also a big pet peeve. It's an alright foundation but I don't reach for it as much as I used to.
Let F.
This was my first foray into non-drugstore foundation. I loved the beautiful lace accent packaging ( which has since been changed). The formula is definitely not for everyone. It is full coverage, which i like/need sometimes, but the color oxidized on me throughout the day.
Emily A.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. The consistency is perfect and it offers full coverage. It lasts all day and is perfect for all skin types. Very easy to blend and has a nice matte finish. It comes with a little cover and everything so the foundation won't accidentally spill in your bag!
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation.. it may be a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It is a full coverage foundation and works great with my oily skin. The best foundation I've tried.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Bought this on a whim today at Sephora since I needed a new foundation and have been on a hunt for the perfect one..this is definitely it! It provides full coverage so you only need a little bit and it blends so nicely! I'm in love with this
Lindsey T.
Norwalk, CA
This foundation was amazing to me at first, but then it didn't really end up working out. It's a really thick foundation, so a lot can get quite cakes after a while. I wouldn't suggest this for dry skin, it will cling to patches, but great for oily skin. Color matching was kind of a no go for me as well :/
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
I wore this but ended up switching it out for something else. A little to thick for me to use on a daily basis. However, when I use a beauty blender this is my go to for formal events. It's very good coverage and a perfect photo finish
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon