Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Priyanka D.
A full coverage foundation that will cover it all. I use a real techniques stippling brush to blend it in the skin. It def looks like you are wearing makeup on your face with this foundation. Perfect of especially occasions.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only foundation that I've found that doesn't break me out or dry my skin out! I've been using it for at least two years. I hope they don't ever change the formula because it's absolutely perfect. It gives a matte finish so my face isn't shiny at all!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
The coverage to this foundation is FOR SURE full but if you have fine lines or any kind of texture to your skin then it'll emphasis it and look cakey. If you are looking for something natural then this foundation is not for you. However, if you need to cover acne or a lot of redness then you might really like this.
Bari T.
Baltimore, MD
Just recently purchased this foundation and was a bit hesitant after reading the reviews. However after playing with it I definitely understand that a little goes a long way. If you stick to that motto you will get great coverage, but if you use to much it can get cakey.
TQuasha S.
Port Saint Lucie
This is honestly THE best foundation ive ever came across i use it daily I'm a model and i also have tattoos which is highly frowned upon in the fashion world but this foundation give me full coverage on my tattoos it looks as if i don't have any which is amazing
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Not one of my favorites. Its a nice full coverage foundation, but i found that it can get cakey pretty quickly. I also noticed that it clung to all my dry patches and the makeup would start wearing off around my nose and mouth
Savannah S.
Milton, FL
Works well. Good coverage. My only critique is that it can tend to get cakey and stick to dry patches. It definitely works better for oily skin. Not for dry skin. I wouldn't buy again just because it's not for my skin type.
Jodie D.
Jacksonville , FL
This may be perfect for someone else, but it wasn't my cup of tea. It made my skin look dry and showed every single wrinkle. Also I didn't like the smell. To me it smelled like latex paint. I'm glad Sephora let me return it.
Stephany R.
This was the first foundation that I ever bought that was high end and I fell in love! It was about a year ago and I still have it and use it at least a couple times a week. It lasts a long time and I have dry skin but it still manages to work well with my skin!
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I loved this foundation, absolutely LOVED IT until my skin changed as I aged. This is super full coverage foundation and it's no joke. I got my best results with moisturizer and a good primer underneath! Highly recommend to those that don't have dry, flakey skin. I am quite fair and this worked beautifully on me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.