Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jenny P.
Modesto, CA
This foundation is very full coverage, yet does not look cakey. It's perfect for all skin types and skin tones. This comes in a variety of shades with different undertones that makes it easy to find your perfect shade! A small amount of this is all you need for your whole face so this product will really last a long time!
Taylor H.
Detroit, MI
So I tried the Lock-it Tattoo foundation and fell in love. I found my shade no problem and absolutely loved the coverage. I have dry skin and I didn't feel dry after wearing. It didn't take a lot to give you good coverage. Would definitely recommend.
Alma F.
Ceres, CA
I have purchased this fountain for years now, have tried different ones but I love this one so much lasts long time for the price, one bottle is good for ascot give months or longer, stats on face all days face does not get oily at all, doesn't cone off easy at allzgzfuzfuzgi sgkzufxtuxgistu izfsfuzufsufstu gxfsgstdgfyfjf hcydtdtdyfjg hcydy9diydigsgzhcho bxgdifsfuzt7sv gistustsgxfusufc gxigsfis hdtststx hxydydy hxydydy hxydydy hsjvu yshcyosh ydtdyxcysydcgdt hdtdhc hcyyd hdyfyfy gxyccy hcyfhfufy hcyfhfufy hfufufu
Taylor D.
This is by far the BEST foundation I have used on myself personally & in my freelance/ professional kit! The color range is perfect & they're easy to skin match! I use this foundation daily, you can have the most perfect full coverage look with this foundation!
Apply with a Beauty Blender or stippling brush for the best coverage!
Diana S.
Hurst, TX
It covers up blemishes well, minimizes pores, and evens out skin tone. It is a good consistency, has a slight vanilla scent which might annoy some but it was fine for me. If you have dry patches watch out because it can cake around dry areas. Otherwise it's good coverage, has a slight luminosity despite being matte, and dries to a soft finish that isn't cakey or obvious.
Kristina R.
El Centro, CA
Personally, I was pretty disappointed with this product. It's super thick, feels heavy, cakes up on my skin & still slides of my nose. I tried every way I could think of to apply it. The only way that was half way decent was when I used a more than damp beauty blender. The price didn't break the bank but, I feel that you're buying more of the name than the product on this one.
Emily W.
I am obsessed with this foundation! It is completely full-coverage, yet does not look or feel very thick and cakey on the skin. It feels lightweight and even lasts all day on my oily skin. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing high-end foundation.
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
This foundation is a full coverage foundation !! For any blemishes this is the best foundation to us hands down !!! It's great for all types of skin especially oily like myself I've been using this foundation since I started doing my own makeup !
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Looks good and feels good on the skin. I have normal skin and I love it. It can be used for any occasion and it's worth the price I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good foundation. One of my favorite makeup brands. Can be found at Sephora
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
A little goes a long way or this stuff can get very cakey. Good for oily skin. Be cautious because this product is thick. However, it is easy to apply and gives amazing full coverage. Highly recommend. Use a setting powder too
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.