Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
This is my holy grail foundation!!!!! Its, amazing, it last all day long and comes in so many colors for that perfect match! I do sometimes get a nit oily with it but once you blot it will something the foundation stays put!!
Aurora A.
Laurens, SC
Absolutely loved the coverage that I got from this foundation. I didn't even have to use a lot. I also loved the smooth finish and how well the color matches my skin tone! It lasted really well throughout the day, even when it got hot. Great product!!
Amanda R.
Belleville, IL
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have oily/ acne prone skin and I like full coverage. A little bit goes a long way! I typically use a brush to apply but you can use a beauty blender if you want a lighter finish I would buy it again and it lasts a long time!
Esmeralda P.
If you have oily skin your gonna love this foundation it works amazing. It is pricey but it's worth it. A little bit of it can cover just enough I use two pumps to conceal more of my acne spots and gets the job done if you apply to much it will look cakey with a little goes a long way. Loveeee this foundation it's amazing
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
Love this foundation. The only downside is it's really thick and can be hard to blend. Full coverage and great staying power. Also the price is a little up there but if you need to cover scars or acne then it's worth the money.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
Feels a little Cakey to me but I've been using this for years and I love it. Lasts all day long . It's also supposed to cover up tattoos but I would have to cake it on for it to cover mine and my tattoo isn't that dark or big
Jessica L.
Mulberry, FL
This foundation I think was made for me! I purchased this foundation at my local sephora and i loved the wear, the coverage, everything! It has the perfect amount of coverage and is great for oily skin. My match is in Light 47.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
By far the best foundation I have ever used . However I have learned less is more with this foundation . It'll cover every flaw you have but it takes a small amount and goes along way . So my advice apply it in small amounts :)
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
well i purchased this foundation but idk for some reason i don't like it much because it leaves your face to cakey , well it left my face cakey i use it only for emergencies if i run out of my other foundations. and it is pricey
Faith L.
Woodbridge , CA
I got the best coverage from this liquid foundation! It definitely made my face look flawless which was great. Perfect for picture days or photoshoots so no editing needs to be done to the pictures. I liked the feel of it too
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.