Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite foundations. The shade 42 is a perfect match for my pale skin and the coverage can not be beat. It covers my redness and blemishes with one layer. I use a brush for more coverage or a beauty blender to sheer it out some when I don't need as much coverage. It has never broken my skin out, which is great because my skin can be finicky.
Chelsea I.
Caddo Mills, TX
Talk about full coverage this foundation has the best coverage I've ever found it is very thick and you know that you have makeup on when you wear it I make sure I moisturize before because I have dry skin. Also a little bit goes a long way. If you use a damp beauty blender it gives a more natural look not so cakey :)
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
This foundation is good for some, but not all! I found it to be too yellow for my skin and as it wore it would leave a clumpy residue. Definitely high coverage color, which was great. If you have oily skin you will not like it.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
By far the best foundation I have ever used . However I have learned less is more with this foundation . It'll cover every flaw you have but it takes a small amount and goes along way . So my advice apply it in small amounts :)
Maricruz I.
This was my very first foundation I have ever purchased! Only one con I have is the color changes throughout the day. Weird as it sounds. It oxidized. Purchased it at my local Sephora. Very reasonable price. And I recommend to anyone who wants a matte full coverage.
Maria A.
Clearwater , FL
This is a great foundation: the only downside is it oxidizes on my skin. 44 is a pretty good match however it turns pink as the day goes on. Coverage is wonderful: don't need concealer unless my skin is REALLY acting up. You kind of have to play around with the formula: the 1st time I tried it I hated it because I thought it was so thick but there are tricks to make it work. I wish KVD had more shades. The only reason I didn't continue buying is because I get no perfect match.
Lettie A.
Garland, TX
This foundation is very full coverage which is great it's also amazing for oily skin I love it in the summer. However in the winter when my skin is dry it shows every single dry spot you can think of and I have to stop using it
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
HOLY COVERAGE! I usually use around 1.5 pumps of foundation with a regular medium-heavy coverage foundation so I did the same with this one. I thought so wrong. You only need around half of what you use and it will cover every single thing on your face. It will also stay on all day, it literally locks into your skin.
Kristina R.
El Centro, CA
Personally, I was pretty disappointed with this product. It's super thick, feels heavy, cakes up on my skin & still slides of my nose. I tried every way I could think of to apply it. The only way that was half way decent was when I used a more than damp beauty blender. The price didn't break the bank but, I feel that you're buying more of the name than the product on this one.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
I was at sephora and was surprised to learn kat even had a makeup line. I was reluctant to try it after it was suggested but I was SO glad I did. No it is not my exact color but I mix it with a stick foundation and it is perfect. I get compliments ALL the time. FULL coverage at its best! And it great that YOU literally only need half a dime size amount ( and that is coming from who uses a Ton of foundation usually so that was a huge PLUS.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.