Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Saray G.
An amazing product, highly recommended it! It's an easy to apply and it's a great foundation for the summer, I love the matte finish it gives to my skin. It's really doesn't feel like you're wearing any foundation m. I always get compliments on how great my skin looks. It has great full coverage :)!
Eupraxia R.
My holy grail foundation of all time!! I love that Kat came out with L41. It fits me so perfectly. I love the velvety matte finish it gives, and it lasts all day! I can't say enough about this product.
It is a full coverage, and the consistency is very thick. So I'd advice to use a damp beauty blender and a good hydrating primer!
Kayla S.
LOVE this stuff! I was glad to find out they do still make shade 42! Even though it's actually a touch too light for me, I canon it. Love how well this covers. Basically concealer in a foundation quantity lol. It is a tad thick because I love me some full coverage, but I look past it easily due to its amazing coverage. :)
Jessie C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a truly full coverage foundation, and I was able to find a very good match. However, I also found its scent unpleasant and I always felt like I had makeup on even hours after applying. For me personally, this was a dud.
Natalie M.
Arvin, CA
Love this foundation. Perfect coverage doesn't look cakey at all, and last all day. Many don't like it because it doesn't come in many shades but I'm sure with all the rest of things shes selling its more than likely to come. Just hold on girls and wait. i mix mine as well because its not my exact shade. yet i still love it.
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
Whoo! This product is holy grail status for pale princesses like myself! This foundation offers a beautiful matte full coverage and doesn't budge when paired with a great primer and setting powder. The best thing in my opinion, is the color of it as well, matches my milky skin perfectly. Light 42 is perfect for a 1y01 like myself!
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
I will never look at another foundation again. This foundation is full coverage and doesn't require any concealer. It's long lasting and looks flawless. My complexion is very blotchy and red and I never have to worry about that while wearing this foundation. I recommend getting a sample from Sephora and try it for a few days to make sure you like it. You'll fall in love with it.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
This is a great foundation for those who want full coverage but don't want to feel like a cake face, it is true to its name, it can cover up tattoos so of course It can cover up anything you need it to. it is an animal cruelty which Is a huge plus in my opinion.
Jessica H.
Des Moines
This foundation gives me the best coverage. I have oily skin and for that, it could work a little better but with setting powder, it stays pretty well throughout the day. It's one of the only foundations that I've been able to find with a light enough shade for my pale complexion. Definitely my go to liquid foundation.
Selena H.
Flag Pond, TN
Recieved a sample of this foundation and it has stayed on my skin all day. Amazed because I have dry skin and can't seem to get any foundations to last more than a few hours and yes I'm using good skin care and also a primer. Definitely will be using this foundation from now on. The color is great thanks to Sephora.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon