Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Amanda R.
Belleville, IL
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have oily/ acne prone skin and I like full coverage. A little bit goes a long way! I typically use a brush to apply but you can use a beauty blender if you want a lighter finish I would buy it again and it lasts a long time!
Erica C.
Mansfield , MA
Haven't been more impressed with a foundation in a long time. This foundation really is long lasting and has such an amazing finish. I love that it has a pump feature instead of it being in a tube. I would highly recommend this to other people. You'll fall in love!
Jenn H.
Noble, OK
I like this stuff, pretty good coverage but sometimes I do have to layer it on so even though the ad says full coverage I'd say it's definitely medium. It's in my top 3 foundations, not sure if I'd say 2nd or 3rd place though.
Maribel R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is the bomb ! It's my everyday foundation and I use it especially for party because it's full coverage and it's easy to apply I apply it with my beauty blender and I do recommend me if you like thick foundations
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
This is my holy grail foundation!!!!! Its, amazing, it last all day long and comes in so many colors for that perfect match! I do sometimes get a nit oily with it but once you blot it will something the foundation stays put!!
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
Very longwearing! provides full coverage to conceal my acne scars and undereye bags, I don't even need coverup! It can be tricky to blend, I have found that using your hands warms up the product and helps to blend. Also very pleased to find a wide variety of shades for those with pale skin. Will be buying again!
Jessica L.
Mulberry, FL
This foundation I think was made for me! I purchased this foundation at my local sephora and i loved the wear, the coverage, everything! It has the perfect amount of coverage and is great for oily skin. My match is in Light 47.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I was really excited about trying this foundation because I love a good full coverage makeup but I was very unhappy with this. It takes full coverage to a whole new level. It is almost like spreading elmer's glue on your face is how thick it is. I would absolutely not buy it again.  It does not blend well at all.
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
Love this foundation. The only downside is it's really thick and can be hard to blend. Full coverage and great staying power. Also the price is a little up there but if you need to cover scars or acne then it's worth the money.
Aurora A.
Laurens, SC
Absolutely loved the coverage that I got from this foundation. I didn't even have to use a lot. I also loved the smooth finish and how well the color matches my skin tone! It lasted really well throughout the day, even when it got hot. Great product!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.