Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Taylor D.
This is by far the BEST foundation I have used on myself personally & in my freelance/ professional kit! The color range is perfect & they're easy to skin match! I use this foundation daily, you can have the most perfect full coverage look with this foundation!
Apply with a Beauty Blender or stippling brush for the best coverage!
Maribel R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is the bomb ! It's my everyday foundation and I use it especially for party because it's full coverage and it's easy to apply I apply it with my beauty blender and I do recommend me if you like thick foundations
Selena H.
Flag Pond, TN
Recieved a sample of this foundation and it has stayed on my skin all day. Amazed because I have dry skin and can't seem to get any foundations to last more than a few hours and yes I'm using good skin care and also a primer. Definitely will be using this foundation from now on. The color is great thanks to Sephora.
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
I normally don't spend this kind of money on make up but that I would give it a try if it helped hide my acne and oily skin. LOVE IT!! I use a foundation brush and it works great. It helps my skin to not become so oily during the day and looks fresh for over 8 hours. Will be buying more of her products in the future.
Jenny P.
Modesto, CA
This foundation is very full coverage, yet does not look cakey. It's perfect for all skin types and skin tones. This comes in a variety of shades with different undertones that makes it easy to find your perfect shade! A small amount of this is all you need for your whole face so this product will really last a long time!
Aurora A.
Laurens, SC
Absolutely loved the coverage that I got from this foundation. I didn't even have to use a lot. I also loved the smooth finish and how well the color matches my skin tone! It lasted really well throughout the day, even when it got hot. Great product!!
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
I was at sephora and was surprised to learn kat even had a makeup line. I was reluctant to try it after it was suggested but I was SO glad I did. No it is not my exact color but I mix it with a stick foundation and it is perfect. I get compliments ALL the time. FULL coverage at its best! And it great that YOU literally only need half a dime size amount ( and that is coming from who uses a Ton of foundation usually so that was a huge PLUS.
Gill R.
West Chester, PA
Honestly, I really wanted to like this foundation, but it simply isn't for me. I personally, don't need a full coverage foundation and I realized this once I had already bought this product. If you are looking to cover redness or dark spots this would be best suited for you, but it is definitely not a natural look.
Cierrah O.
Hiddenite, NC
It does cover up everything on my face, however, my mom has some age spots and dark spots and it didn't cover those. It also dries kinda quick so you have to blend pretty quickly. Overall it is an okay foundation, I'm still trying to decide if it's worth 34 dollars.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
I would always hear people talk about this foundation a lot , so I gave it a go and this foundation is amazing ! It's such good coverage and good for oily skin I would definitely buy it again it's pricey but it's well worth it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.