Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
I will never look at another foundation again. This foundation is full coverage and doesn't require any concealer. It's long lasting and looks flawless. My complexion is very blotchy and red and I never have to worry about that while wearing this foundation. I recommend getting a sample from Sephora and try it for a few days to make sure you like it. You'll fall in love with it.
Cynthia M.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. Despite the fact that there are a variety of shades, none of them matched my skin color. I purchased mine at Sephora and had to exchange it for a different shade but neither color fitted me. Unfortunately, I still had to use it because I'm not one to waste money nor products, but i did not like how it looked on my skin. The consistency of the foundation is thick but after applying it to my face and leaving it for a few hours, I found that it left my skin looking cracked, if that makes any sense. It would crease on any of my face lines. I definitely do not plan to purchase anymore Kat Von D face products.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Light 42 more...
If you want full coverage, that stays all day and all night, this is it. This product got me hooked on Kat Von D and I've been a die hard fan ever since. Her formula is thick and easily blendable which I love. It was easy for me to find my color match and the packaging ensures you get every last drop which I am in love with!
Daniela D.
Light 44 cool is my current go to foundation. It's lightweight as hell and crazy full coverage. It lasts all day and is an awesome price point compared to other foundations that suck. 10/10. Paired with the concealer too and it's life.
Grace J.
Millbrook
This mess covers EVERYTHING!!! It doesn't matter what it is you won't see it until you take it off! Not so amazing with oily skin but as long as you use a good primer (I use urban decay) then you'll have no problem! I tell everyone about this stuff! Me and my mom have been using it for about 2 years now and absolutely love it
Ami D.
I tried this out at Spehora and ended up buying it that day. The coverage was really really good but not for long. After a few hours it starts to crease in my tiny wrinkles and any blemishes start to show shortly after. Not sure if I will buy it again, probably not.
Liz I.
Reading, MA
Review for: Light 48 more...
AMAZINGGG!!!! This is the most full coverage foundation that I have ever tried in my life! This foundation covers up any imperfections better than a concealer would. Although I do not wear this foundation every day I wear it for nights out and special occasions so that my makeup will last long and it does not disappoint!
Jillian P.
My FAVORITE foundation-- and I have tried a lot of foundation! It is full coverage and goes on like paint. I have combination/oily skin and this stays on all day and does not make my face look "greasy" like many others do. The best!
Eupraxia R.
My holy grail foundation of all time!! I love that Kat came out with L41. It fits me so perfectly. I love the velvety matte finish it gives, and it lasts all day! I can't say enough about this product.
It is a full coverage, and the consistency is very thick. So I'd advice to use a damp beauty blender and a good hydrating primer!
Shiva L.
Westlake Vlg, CA
This foundation has a Great texture and gives a lot of coverage almost same as a concealer. It is really easy to apply and gives a matte finish. I recommend mixing it with your daily moisturizer or face oil for more natural finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.