Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
So full coverage. So pigmented. It has a large range of shades to choose from & it always ends up looking flawless. I have combination skin, so it is difficult for me to find a foundation to fit my specific needs, but this foundation just amazed me. It is very matte but it is anything but flat. 20/10 I love this brand❤️
Lina C.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very creamy foundation heavy duty use due to thick formula. Nice matte finish upon application along with an almost photoshopped finish. Only problem for me was that it caused irritation and breakouts to my sensitive skin, Would recommend but not for every day use I save it for special occasions and throughly cleanse after.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Overall, I really like it. I can't remember which shade I used, exactly, but I remember it matching quite nicely without oxidizing or anything like that. It sits nicely on the skin, wearings nicely throughout the day, and worked well with my oily skin.
Divya A.
Atlanta
Review for: Other more...
I am always looking for foundation that will help cover up my blemishes and conceal my scars. It is tough to find something that does so while still looking natural. This foundation does a great job at covering and concealing, but it is quite thick and smudges easily. I still love using it for nights out and evening parties.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this. Most importantly for under my eyes in the morning. It's easy to apply and blends well with a sponge or her concealer brush. It lasts all day so you don't need to reapply. Which I love. I would buy this again and again.
Liz I.
Reading, MA
Review for: Light 48 more...
AMAZINGGG!!!! This is the most full coverage foundation that I have ever tried in my life! This foundation covers up any imperfections better than a concealer would. Although I do not wear this foundation every day I wear it for nights out and special occasions so that my makeup will last long and it does not disappoint!
Eupraxia R.
My holy grail foundation of all time!! I love that Kat came out with L41. It fits me so perfectly. I love the velvety matte finish it gives, and it lasts all day! I can't say enough about this product.
It is a full coverage, and the consistency is very thick. So I'd advice to use a damp beauty blender and a good hydrating primer!
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
I will never look at another foundation again. This foundation is full coverage and doesn't require any concealer. It's long lasting and looks flawless. My complexion is very blotchy and red and I never have to worry about that while wearing this foundation. I recommend getting a sample from Sephora and try it for a few days to make sure you like it. You'll fall in love with it.
Chantalle J.
houston, TX
I personally didn't care too much for this foundation. If you want heavy coverage for scarring use this as a concealer because the products is the some consistency but it's just way to heavy for me and doesn't work with very oily skin but I like it for under-eye concealing
Kayla S.
LOVE this stuff! I was glad to find out they do still make shade 42! Even though it's actually a touch too light for me, I canon it. Love how well this covers. Basically concealer in a foundation quantity lol. It is a tad thick because I love me some full coverage, but I look past it easily due to its amazing coverage. :)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.