Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail foundation! I've been using this for atleast 2 years and it's the best thing I've ever used. It lasts all day and stays matte throughout the whole day. I've already got my mom and a few friends hooked on it too!
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
Whoo! This product is holy grail status for pale princesses like myself! This foundation offers a beautiful matte full coverage and doesn't budge when paired with a great primer and setting powder. The best thing in my opinion, is the color of it as well, matches my milky skin perfectly. Light 42 is perfect for a 1y01 like myself!
Cynthia M.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. Despite the fact that there are a variety of shades, none of them matched my skin color. I purchased mine at Sephora and had to exchange it for a different shade but neither color fitted me. Unfortunately, I still had to use it because I'm not one to waste money nor products, but i did not like how it looked on my skin. The consistency of the foundation is thick but after applying it to my face and leaving it for a few hours, I found that it left my skin looking cracked, if that makes any sense. It would crease on any of my face lines. I definitely do not plan to purchase anymore Kat Von D face products.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best full coverage foundation that I have tried. It's very thick, and dries to a matte finish so you don't necessarily need a setting powder! The reason I gave this 4-stars is because the foundation does settle into fine lines very easily so you definitely need a good quality primer when you use this foundation.
Gianna G.
Union
Review for: Medium 54 more...
kat von d lock it foundation is such an amazing foundation! ever since i started using makeup all of my foundations would literally sweat off by the end of the day. this foundation is such good coverage! and i can honestly say it lasts me the entire day and i actually see foundation on my makeup wipe when i take it off lol
Natalie M.
Arvin, CA
Love this foundation. Perfect coverage doesn't look cakey at all, and last all day. Many don't like it because it doesn't come in many shades but I'm sure with all the rest of things shes selling its more than likely to come. Just hold on girls and wait. i mix mine as well because its not my exact shade. yet i still love it.
Cristina M.
Hands down my second favorite Foundation I love the coverage and it doesn't make me look Cakey , alittle goes along way. I LOVEEEE IT ☺️
I have combination skin and it also doesn't make me look oily in my T zone 😊
Bianca O.
I have combination skin and had an issue with this product sticking to dry spots on my face. When I did not have any dry spots I loved this product for the full coverage and how long it lasted. Wish that they made it for different skin types because it would be amazing to have a foundation that last this long and covers up.
Emily F.
Covina , CA
This is my GO TO foundation. apply a couple dabs to your face, lasts all day doesn't get shiny, and pairs well with any pressed powder. for more dramatic looks you can apply bigger dabs of foundation to face and it will mattify more.
Shiva L.
Westlake Vlg, CA
This foundation has a Great texture and gives a lot of coverage almost same as a concealer. It is really easy to apply and gives a matte finish. I recommend mixing it with your daily moisturizer or face oil for more natural finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.