Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Danielle S.
Flintstone, MD
I must say I really liked this foundation. It's full coverage, I have to use a damp Beauty blender because the consistency is a little thick. But all in all I will purchase it again! Great color for my beige skin tone
Krystal S.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I have tried TONS of makeup and NOTHING compares to Kat Von D. I live in Texas where it is hot and humid and makeup will just melt off your face. This is the first kind I have found that has stayed on all day even when it is nasty and humid outside. It covers all blemishes and imperfections and makes your skin look great!!!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
Wow, this foundation is extremely full-coverage. It literally covers everything. It def is more on the matte side and a bit heavy but it's long lasting and the color is pretty spot on. The only con is that it's really thick so blending does take some time and effort, over all I would def re-purchase. ( I've bought two already) lol.
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
This foundation is full coverage. A little goes a long way. It's pretty matte. Basically it does what it says it does. Goes on great with a beauty blender. But for my skin it just felt much too heavy. Milk has managed to make a full coverage foundation that doesn't feel so heavy. So I feel like this foundation could still do better.
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
I used to love love love this foundation but I don't anymore. The coverage is nice but it just clings to the more dry parts of my face. Tends to break up around my nose and I can't stand that. It really settles into my smile lines and also a big pet peeve. It's an alright foundation but I don't reach for it as much as I used to.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
If your looking for a FULL coverage foundation KVD has you covered. This formula is like putting on concealer it’s very thick. I wish there was a wider color selection, I find myself having to settle for a color too dark or too light. No problems with oxidation. I don’t find myself grabbing for this anymore since discovering Tarte Amazonian Clay
Ronnie H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very nice foundation and not too expensive for a "high-end" brand. Can't say I'd recommend this to someone with dry skin as it is very Matte and could make you look cakey. If you're dry on the perimeter of your face and oily in the t-zone (like me) then you can use this in the oily sections and it won't separate or slide around!!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I wanted to Love this Kat Von D Lock It tattoo Foundation, I tried it for two weeks and just couldn't get over how fake it looks. Using the Beauty Blender helps and it only takes very little, great coverage, maybe a little too much. After a few hours my Oily Zones made the foundation look crackled and icky. Not for My Oily Skin
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I had read some reviews on this foundation but had never taken the chance to get it. Finally I did and now it's my must have makeup foundation! I love that it doesn't crease up on me leave my face oily looking. I don't think it's pricey at all, it's not drugstore pricing but it's worth it. I recommend to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation!
Alya M.
Burbank IL
I have used so many foundations but this is my top favorite it's full coverage and last all day without looking cakey. I always use it for my clients who are going to weddings or parties and they will dance a lot and sweat because it does the job perfectly by covering the faces fully, while looking flawless and lasting all day.
Melissa G.
Is this foundation full coverage ? Does it look cakey once applied ?
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
I am looking for a new foundation...how is this with dry skin. My face isn't really totally dry but I do have dry patches and have been finding my foundation clings to my dry spots
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
How much coverage is this?
Heather G.
Murfreesboro
I have never owned a high end product of anykind and really am looking for ONE high-end foundation to be my ride or die . I have oily to combo skin , do you think this product is worth the hype I want to purchase it but don't want to waste my money if it will disappoint
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I am looking to cover a couple of face tatts that are dark . I'm wondering if this is a full coverage?

Amazon