Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I wanted to Love this Kat Von D Lock It tattoo Foundation, I tried it for two weeks and just couldn't get over how fake it looks. Using the Beauty Blender helps and it only takes very little, great coverage, maybe a little too much. After a few hours my Oily Zones made the foundation look crackled and icky. Not for My Oily Skin
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation.. it may be a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It is a full coverage foundation and works great with my oily skin. The best foundation I've tried.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is a very intense, pigmented full coverage foundation. I think it'd be best for someone with oily skin, or someone who has problematic skin and needs a lot covered. I used this for my sister on homecoming and it lasted all night.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
this foundation is totally beyond full coverage! with just one layer it goes so far and makes your face look flawless! the only down side to this that it tends to feel heavy on your face throughout the day but other then that AMAZING!
Bridget S.
This foundation is absolutely amazing. It is high coverage and will cover all of your imperfections. It is long lasting however the longest that I have personally worn this foundation is eight hours. I probably would purchasing it again. Enjoy!
Leanabel T.
Orlando, FL
This foundation can either be really great or really bad for some. In my case it wasn't that great in the long run. It has great full coverage, a little really goes a long way. After a while of wearing the foundation starts to feel really cakey and very easily transferable and runny kind of. Def not for people that are oily.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
The only foundation I will use! Always had dry skin in winter until I used this regularly. No more dry skin and when I had a problem with dry flaky skin this stuff made it unnoticeable. Great coverage, blends amazingly. A little goes a long way!
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
This product is very full coverage so not for the faint of heart a lot of people do not like this product but I happen to love it I have dry skin I just make sure I exfoliate really well and he's a really good primer and it looks great last quite a while and skin so
Samantha N.
Review for: Other more...
I used this foundation for my prom and it is SO full coverage! It was great for that event because it covered all impurities. But it is VERY thick and heavy. I do not like it for a daily use. Even with my oily skin I felt it was very drying. I would recommend IF you're looking for a VERY full coverage look but not for everyday use.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
My sister used this on me for my homecoming makeup! I love it đź’—! It lasted ALL night & it looks so natural! It depends how much you apply to get the full coverage effect but I hope she repurchased this! I even added it to my Christmas list!!
Mandy L.
Haines City, FL
I have normal to dry skin. And would like to know if this will dry it out more
Amanda C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've been looking to try this foundation but I've been worried that it might be too thick & heavy on my skin. How is it?
Alexi M.
I have been looking for a good foundation for a while and I want to know if it really does last a long time. I have very oily skin and some acne so I need full coverage. Is this a good foundation for me to use? Is it good for oily skin? Is it heavy??
Lucinda V.
Lake stevens, WA
I've heard good thing about this foundation, but i wanted to know if it had good coverag? And also if its light on the skin? I don't like heavy foundations i like them to look natural.
Randelyn M.
What's the best skin type for this foundation

Amazon