Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
marisela c.
It's a good foundation, but I would say if you have really oily skin. I have combo skin so my dry patches sometimes show way too much and makes my face look dryer. Usually to make this work for me I have to add in some of my moisturizer so it won't make my face look super dry. Using it that way I definitely love the coverage!
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
This foundation is full coverage. A little goes a long way. It's pretty matte. Basically it does what it says it does. Goes on great with a beauty blender. But for my skin it just felt much too heavy. Milk has managed to make a full coverage foundation that doesn't feel so heavy. So I feel like this foundation could still do better.
Dawn M.
This foundation is amazing. I tend to have redness to my face and this stuff blends all that away. It states 24 hour coverage and it lasts nearly that long. It is full coverage and is not thick. I use a beauty blender for best results.
Emily A.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. The consistency is perfect and it offers full coverage. It lasts all day and is perfect for all skin types. Very easy to blend and has a nice matte finish. It comes with a little cover and everything so the foundation won't accidentally spill in your bag!
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
This is by far my favorite foundation I have ever used, and I have used a lot of different foundations. It goes on so smoothly and covers all your blemishes and acne scars! Definitely buy this if you have uneven skin or scars because it will cover them without a doubt. If you need to cover a tattoo, this is perfect for that as well!
Amanda C.
I love this foundation and the way that it goes on, it is very smooth and creamy. I have an oily t zone and normal cheeks. My only issue is about towards the end of my work day it starts to look cakey around my nose and separating on the bridge of my nose.
Quinny W.
Boston, MA
Best full coverage foundation I have tried in a LONG time. It is the only foundation that I feel covers up just about anything! I never feel that it is too thick like I have a mask on, just know that a little product goes a long way!
Brenda J.
Austin, TX
I gave it four stars because I don't enjoy buying two foundation to get the perfect match and I don't really like the bottles but anyways the formula is full coverage thick and super pigmented which is why you want to have this product in the right shade but it does the job
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
I have awful skin but this foundation covers it all! It is heavy coverage but feels light on your skin. It's a matte foundation, making it great for oily skin. All day wear and doesn't smudge. I would recommend this day after day. Love it!
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Bought this on a whim today at Sephora since I needed a new foundation and have been on a hunt for the perfect one..this is definitely it! It provides full coverage so you only need a little bit and it blends so nicely! I'm in love with this
Danon R.
Is this Foundation actually full coverage? I have been in desperate need of an actual Full Coverage foundation!
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Does this product break you out?
Katlyn R.
Elton, LA
Would this provide good coverage for my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes? Would love to try this!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so i have very oil skin which can become a problem with foundation I've been wanting to try this one for so long but don't want to pay so much and end up not liking it. I also need something that's full coverage and not super thick and gross would this be an option?
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?

Amazon