Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
BEST FOUNDATION EVER? I THINK SO! This stuff is the bomb! Really! It's full coverage but does not leave me with a caked feel! It's glides write over my skin leaving a very smooth texture! I absolutely love it and would recommend!
Constance P.
aldie, VA
This is a good foundation. Very thick though so not great for sensitive skin. It is perfect for covering blemishes and scars. Applies like any other foundation. Although I like it I would not buy it again, it last long which is great but it tends to clog my pores.
Nikki M.
Hickory Hills, IL
Review for: Light 48 more...
I've been a fan of Kat Von D for years and when she put out her own makeup line I couldn't wait to use it! I have a hard time finding foundations in the right shade for me being that I'm very pale. However, this matched perfectly! It stays on all day and looks great on my skin! It covers every blemish you could possibly have!!
Cleydee J.
High pigmentation for full coverage and long lasting accompanied by great just contains a variety of colors , covers those skin imperfections until you can hide very well tattoos , their componenten absorb fat and allow a just matte and natural
Liana A.
Taunton, MA
A few months ago I purchased this product, and absolutely fell in love with it. It goes on so smooth, feels so lightweight but also gives full coverage that makes you look flawless. On top of that it lasts all day! This is one of my all time favorite products, and something I just can't go without!
Hillary M.
Logan, UT
AMAZING. Covers any and all blemishes I might have and evens out my skin tone. Doesn't smell bad, and creates lovely matte base so I can have a purely matte look or I can add a dewy highlight to my cheek. Kind of expensive but absolutely worth it.
Liz M.
Elmhurst, IL
I love how awesome this foundation is. I use it on a daily basis and it makes sure I get all the coverage I need. I use the Mario Badescu spray on a brush to help evenly apply it. It gives you full coverage and would be great for someone wanting that full coverage look.
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
At firsts I loved this but after I really started using it is not worth $38 it's Cakey and oxides around and on my nose for what I'm paying for 1oz it shouldn't look so Cakey I love that it's full coverage but there are way better full coverage foundations on the market
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved this!!! But myself having oily skin and acne scars made my scars stand out even more with this foundation 😔 the color matched perfectly when I swatched it but I found that it oxidized so it just gives me a white cast now :/
Lina C.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very creamy foundation heavy duty use due to thick formula. Nice matte finish upon application along with an almost photoshopped finish. Only problem for me was that it caused irritation and breakouts to my sensitive skin, Would recommend but not for every day use I save it for special occasions and throughly cleanse after.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.