Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
If you're looking for long wear, high coverage and an amazing shade range look no further because this foundation has it all! I have oily/combo fair skin and struggle searching for that perfect shade well o found it. This is one of my can't live without foundations and I have about 16 Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Lauren W.
Excellent coverage, not cakey at all! I have pale skin, acne, and large pores around my nose, so this cover it easily! It's easy to apply with a flat kabooki brush and looks flawless on my skin. It has a matte finish and still feels great even after setting it with powder. I recommend it to all of my friends! Love you, Kat!!
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
I really wanted to like this foundation but for me it often had me looking a bit off colored. When I first put it on it's really great but when it oxidizes it just makes me look a bit too yellow. I was really happy I picked it up from Sephora and tried it as I love Kat but I was able to switch it out for some of her other products
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation.. it may be a little pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It is a full coverage foundation and works great with my oily skin. The best foundation I've tried.
Alya M.
Burbank IL
I have used so many foundations but this is my top favorite it's full coverage and last all day without looking cakey. I always use it for my clients who are going to weddings or parties and they will dance a lot and sweat because it does the job perfectly by covering the faces fully, while looking flawless and lasting all day.
Joselyn M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I just ran out of this foundation so i defiantly had to pick this up again! This is my to-go foundation, Love the coverage. I have acne scars and this defiantly helps conceal them. Only thing about it that sucks is that it's heavy and i have oily skin so feels kinda of nasty after a long day. But one of my favorite foundations!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
I really love this foundation but I will say it's not an everyday foundation. It is very heavy so you do have to because when applying but it looks amazing if you do it right. I love it more when I use a beauty blender it makes it look a little bit cakey and a bit more natural.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Covers like a dream with only one pump! Fantastic coverage and a matte finish that isn't super drying to my skin! It has quickly become my favorite foundation. I would definitely recommend - Houston be prepared to do a little blending! 🤓😘
Tabetha P.
This is a full coverage foundation. I love it because it is very matte, with no oily feeling/look through the day. It also comes in some very pale shades, which I am very grateful for! I use the fair 42 and it is perfect for my tone.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
I have awful skin but this foundation covers it all! It is heavy coverage but feels light on your skin. It's a matte foundation, making it great for oily skin. All day wear and doesn't smudge. I would recommend this day after day. Love it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.