Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Tabetha P.
This is a full coverage foundation. I love it because it is very matte, with no oily feeling/look through the day. It also comes in some very pale shades, which I am very grateful for! I use the fair 42 and it is perfect for my tone.
Kelley P.
It took me forever to find a foundation that would last me all day & one that would actually match my light colored skin. I love this product!! This is the only foundation I use & swear by it! I highly recommend this to other people!!!
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Kat Von D products are amazing and this isn't the exception. I own this foundation and I don't have problematic skin I'm just dry so it can actually accentuate some of my more dry areas. Another thing I don't like is that it feels kind of heavy or sticky on the skin. But the coverage is great and it's a very affordable product..
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It's so easy to apply & it doesn't take a lot of foundation to cover your face very good coverage & it last one ! It's worth every penny ! I would recommend this to anyone ! Works great with oily & combination skin !
Katherine C.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this foundation for half a year so far. I love it. This product is full coverage that last the whole day (well depending on the activity or weather) and you don't have to use a lot. I typically use maybe half a pump for my whole face. The only down fall of this product is that sometime it can be a little cakey.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
The best of the best! Want FULL coverage on your face - THIS is the product for you. I don't have to "touch-up" during the day anymore. It's long lasting and I don't think I'll be buying another foundation anytime soon. (:
Bozana F.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Best foundation ever!  Super full coverage without looking cakey (applied with a Beauty Blender).  Matte finish when used with setting powder (I use either either KvD or Elf) and stays all day/evening.  I have fairly oily skin and this keeps the shine at bay fairly well.  I will never buy another foundation!
Stefanie L.
Cape Coral, FL
If you want a flawless looking full coverage foundation, this is it. The best way to apply this thick foundation is with a dampened beauty blender. Last time I wore this a lady asked me if I had just had my makeup done! I don't wear this everyday because it is heavy so I only wear it on special occasions. Love this foundation!
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
This foundation is a definite no for me!! The only good thing about this foundation is that it is full coverage. It makes me look super old and creases everywhere. I would not recommend this at all. By the end of the day my face is super oily.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I had read some reviews on this foundation but had never taken the chance to get it. Finally I did and now it's my must have makeup foundation! I love that it doesn't crease up on me leave my face oily looking. I don't think it's pricey at all, it's not drugstore pricing but it's worth it. I recommend to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.