Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
jasmine  s.
Love love love love this product, I have struggled with acne scarring for years now and I haven't found a foundation that really stays on and has complete coverage. It is a little thick but the coverage does NOT look cakey. A little goes a long way so you have the product for a long time. It's a bit pricey but I think it was well worth the money.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This super pigmented foundation is great for concealing imperfections. This foundation is full coverage and long lasting. I would have given it five stars, but I would love for them to add to their color range to fit the needs of more consumers.
Kelly C.
San Diego, CA
This is literally the jesus of all foundations. I refuse to use any other type of foundation. Kat Von D's whole line is incredible. This foundation lasts a long time on my skin, even without using primer. Very smooth, good for sensitive skin, and great for people with an oily skin type as well. Love love love it. If I could give it 20 stars I would
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to foundation. It is full coverage! I have very oily skin and this foundation does good at keeping the matte finish. I love that this foundation doesn't feel too Cakey. I love this and would definitely recommend it.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Love! This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! If you like full coverage this is for you! They just added 13 new shades which keeps me from having to mix shades to get my match. This status on great and doesn't crease. I definitely recommend this!
Samantha M.
Everything from this line is amazing. All great coverage, lasting and not as cakes as you would imagine. Not great for dry skin but oily ski will love anything from this line. It's great for a long day of wear and tear and comes in so many shades.
Maria G.
I got this as a sample from sephora and it took some time getting used to. Normally I love matte foundations but was feeling adventurous when I asked to take this home. This is a full coverage, lightweight foundation, which I LOVE!! It does oxidize throughout the day though so be aware about that but other than that it feels nice on the skin and not too heavy!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,175 reviews
I hated this foundation!! It was way too thick looked cakey on the face and didn't blend well at all ! I even tried applying a little face oil to it and still was the same. My face felt sooo heavy with this on it felt like my face was suffocating .
Claudia N.
In the beginning when I brought it I was in love but then I started to hate it. It was just okay. I feel it's medium coverage. It pairs nice with the primer too. It was nice trying it out. I have dry skin and it didn't affect or show my dryness.
glory p.
Estuve ayer en sephora y probé esta base me dejo con la boca abierta la cobertura que tiene solo con un poco de producto enserio increible aparte no me pareció tan cara porque el tarro es grande y con poca cantidad la cobertura que da es increible me encanto
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon