Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
I really love this foundation but I will say it's not an everyday foundation. It is very heavy so you do have to because when applying but it looks amazing if you do it right. I love it more when I use a beauty blender it makes it look a little bit cakey and a bit more natural.
Danielle S.
Flintstone, MD
I must say I really liked this foundation. It's full coverage, I have to use a damp Beauty blender because the consistency is a little thick. But all in all I will purchase it again! Great color for my beige skin tone
Lauren W.
Excellent coverage, not cakey at all! I have pale skin, acne, and large pores around my nose, so this cover it easily! It's easy to apply with a flat kabooki brush and looks flawless on my skin. It has a matte finish and still feels great even after setting it with powder. I recommend it to all of my friends! Love you, Kat!!
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Kat Von D products are amazing and this isn't the exception. I own this foundation and I don't have problematic skin I'm just dry so it can actually accentuate some of my more dry areas. Another thing I don't like is that it feels kind of heavy or sticky on the skin. But the coverage is great and it's a very affordable product..
Hannah T.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation for when I want to do an all out full face of makeup. I would not recommend this for an everyday foundation solely because it can get cakey at times (which why I gave it four stars instead of five). However, when I'm wanting something full coverage that will last all night, this is my favorite foundation.
Katherine C.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this foundation for half a year so far. I love it. This product is full coverage that last the whole day (well depending on the activity or weather) and you don't have to use a lot. I typically use maybe half a pump for my whole face. The only down fall of this product is that sometime it can be a little cakey.
Jumet C.
Denton , TX
This foundation is amazing it can cover any blemished scar or pimples it is very heavy weight. Pro last long time, con it's a little pricey but totally worth it. This product is completely full coverage and I would totally recommend it
Let F.
This was my first foray into non-drugstore foundation. I loved the beautiful lace accent packaging ( which has since been changed). The formula is definitely not for everyone. It is full coverage, which i like/need sometimes, but the color oxidized on me throughout the day.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
If you're looking for long wear, high coverage and an amazing shade range look no further because this foundation has it all! I have oily/combo fair skin and struggle searching for that perfect shade well o found it. This is one of my can't live without foundations and I have about 16 Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Dawn M.
This foundation is amazing. I tend to have redness to my face and this stuff blends all that away. It states 24 hour coverage and it lasts nearly that long. It is full coverage and is not thick. I use a beauty blender for best results.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.