Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Do you need to cover a tattoo for a wedding? Well this is the stuff for you! I used them to cover a chest tattoo for a wedding and people were stunned when they saw how good this stuff covered. Worth every penny! I have told all my friends to get it so they can cover when they need
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
I was upset when I tried it on. It was so heavy even heavier than MAC's prolong foundation. Not just that it always have me a really orange tone! But it might be different for some of you! I know a lot of people love this foundation! It is full coverage and long lasting though!
Lindsay B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This has the best coverage of any foundation I've used and it doesn't make me break out. I love that it is long-lasting and has a matte finish. It does have a slightly off smell--it's not too bad when you get used to it and it disappears pretty quickly. The only thing that I don't love about it is that it feels like I'm wearing it...it's not as lightweight as I would like it to be.
Kelley P.
It took me forever to find a foundation that would last me all day & one that would actually match my light colored skin. I love this product!! This is the only foundation I use & swear by it! I highly recommend this to other people!!!
Katherine C.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this foundation for half a year so far. I love it. This product is full coverage that last the whole day (well depending on the activity or weather) and you don't have to use a lot. I typically use maybe half a pump for my whole face. The only down fall of this product is that sometime it can be a little cakey.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
The best of the best! Want FULL coverage on your face - THIS is the product for you. I don't have to "touch-up" during the day anymore. It's long lasting and I don't think I'll be buying another foundation anytime soon. (:
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Kat Von D products are amazing and this isn't the exception. I own this foundation and I don't have problematic skin I'm just dry so it can actually accentuate some of my more dry areas. Another thing I don't like is that it feels kind of heavy or sticky on the skin. But the coverage is great and it's a very affordable product..
Jessica T.
This is usually my everyday go-to liquid foundation. I like that it's full coverage without smothering your skin- it just makes skin look FLAWLESS. First timers beware, a TINY TINY bit goes a longggggg way. Seriously. Small small small drop.
Erica M.
Ashland, KY
Loved this foundation. It was full coverage but didn't feel too heavy on my skin.
It's very matte an as it wears through the day it doesnt get too oily like other full coverage foundations I have had in the past. Love it. I will repurchase when I am out.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It's so easy to apply & it doesn't take a lot of foundation to cover your face very good coverage & it last one ! It's worth every penny ! I would recommend this to anyone ! Works great with oily & combination skin !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.