Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
Love this full coverage foundation. Nothing bad to say about it. Cute packaging and tons of Product for the money. Easy to apply and only takes a small dime size and it goes a long way. I would recommend if ur looking for a full coverage .
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
Awesome, amazing coverage. Thicker formula so it can feel heavy for those who aren't used to full-coverage foundation. Be careful, as the product formula tends to be more orange/yellow. Be sure to get matched at Sephora for best result!
Maegan D.
Thus stuff is great. I've suffered from acne my whole life and this makes my skin look flawless. I like this more than my benefit foundation for coverage. It feels so light on my skin and lasts all day. No need to constantly touch it up.
Blanca R.
Fort Worth, TX
I wanna say it lasted me a little less than a year MAN THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BECAUSE IT COVERS SO WELL ITS WORTH THE 35$ HONESTLY I HAVE OILY AND DRY SKIN AND IT WORKS WELL I HAVE VITILIGO AND OMG GOD BLESS KAT FOR THIS
Jamie Lee G.
Angels Camp, CA
This foundation has the fullest coverage I have ever used. It's slightly heavy and would not be ideal for a light makeup look (this is definitely a full-face foundation). However, it blends well and the coverage is amazing. Would recommend to someone who does a full face of makeup often!
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I really loved this foundation I use it everyday it lasted me all day especially when I'm at school I tend to get oily and it was already matte buy just putting on the foundation I didn't really need a setting powder. It was really easy to blend brush/ beauty blender. It covered a lot of my red spots and discolor part of my face I really love this.
Morgan L.
Glendora, CA
I went into Sephora and was color matched to find my perfect shade. I have moderate acne and this foundation is perfect for any look I want. I can apply it with my fingers for a light coverage or I can use a beauty blender for a more full coverage look. This product is pricier but it is also a smart investment. Bonus for it being Vegan & Cruelty Free!!!
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
I am currently reviewing Kat Von D Lock It Foundation! This is not good for dry skin, however, if you have combination or oily it is perfect. This is lightweight and dries so fast. The product is full coverage and that is what I love! I will definitely be buying it again as soon as I run out !
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
This is my favorite foundation! It's very think so you only need a little bit but it has very good coverage and stays on literally all day and almost kinda has an airbrushed look to it! Anyone that likes a heavy coverage should try it!!
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
Amazing coverage a little def goes a long way be careful it is heavy duty! Caution must use with primer or else it dries cakey! I recommend a light hand if wanting to set it with powder, I would recommend it for a special event but not for everyday wear.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.