Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Alexandra F.
It is an amazing foundation if you are looking for medium to full coverage. I have found that you need to add your primer and set the foundation in order for it to last all day. I do have to say that it doesn't cake up and looks flawless. The price point is just right and I have used it for at least 2-months and have plenty to go.
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
I am currently reviewing Kat Von D Lock It Foundation! This is not good for dry skin, however, if you have combination or oily it is perfect. This is lightweight and dries so fast. The product is full coverage and that is what I love! I will definitely be buying it again as soon as I run out !
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
This is my favorite foundation. I purchased the set at Sephora with a Beauty Blender. I enjoy the high coverage and easy blending. My color is so beautiful and I regularly use for photo shoots with the Lock it concealer.
Anosha A.
Lake charles, LA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I really loved this foundation I use it everyday it lasted me all day especially when I'm at school I tend to get oily and it was already matte buy just putting on the foundation I didn't really need a setting powder. It was really easy to blend brush/ beauty blender. It covered a lot of my red spots and discolor part of my face I really love this.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
Wow, this foundation is extremely pigmented! A little goes a long way with this great matte foundation. I always apply a primer under it to get the most out of it but I sincerely love this foundation, and always have one in my collection.
julia c.
Love, love, love this foundation. It's everything proof. I use it with a damp beauty blender and it goes on so perfect. I'm oily and this foundation still wont budge. I've recommended this to so many friends, I even got my mom addicted.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Okay, the coverage this foundation gives is AMAZING I have really bad acne scars and it covers them sooo well, but I will say it is so cakey..: that's why I never repurchased it... I just feel that my skin looks so overdone when I wear it.. I love a matte face but it just didn't work for me /:
Blanca R.
Fort Worth, TX
I wanna say it lasted me a little less than a year MAN THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BECAUSE IT COVERS SO WELL ITS WORTH THE 35$ HONESTLY I HAVE OILY AND DRY SKIN AND IT WORKS WELL I HAVE VITILIGO AND OMG GOD BLESS KAT FOR THIS
Marisol M.
one of my favorite foundations by far. I have oily combination skin with bad under eye darkness, acne scars and freckles and this gives me perfect looking skin. it is definitely a mate finish, full coverage which works best applied with a beauty blender or a buffing brush. love it!
Lexi B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my holy grail go to full coverage foundation! I love it because it leaves my skin looking flawless, and it sets extremely well, not leaving it tacky or wet. I use this everyday and have no found any foundation I like more! I don't think I could live without this foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.