Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
Amazing coverage a little def goes a long way be careful it is heavy duty! Caution must use with primer or else it dries cakey! I recommend a light hand if wanting to set it with powder, I would recommend it for a special event but not for everyday wear.
Alexis R.
Calcium , NY
Review for: Deep 71 more...
I love full coverage foundation I just wish this wasn't so thick. It does however cover every flaw that I have. I have oily skin & I feel like I started to look plastic after a while. I used this foundation in my photoshoot.
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
I am currently reviewing Kat Von D Lock It Foundation! This is not good for dry skin, however, if you have combination or oily it is perfect. This is lightweight and dries so fast. The product is full coverage and that is what I love! I will definitely be buying it again as soon as I run out !
Ivana C.
Bakersfield
This foundation is by far the best I've ever used. There are no cons about this product. It is full coverage and long lasting without making my face look super cakey and oily. It is amazingly easy to apply. I will recommend it to others
Melanie N.
It's a little pricey, but that's with any foundation at Sephora. However, this stuff is amazing! Gives full coverage with only a small amount of product. There are so many shades to choose from so you'll always find your color. Goes on smoothly though you do have to blend fast as it dries down quickly.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love a full coverage foundation, and I bought this on a whim and wasn't sure how I felt at first about it. I didn't like the way it applied with a sponge, and gave up on it for a while. But I tried it again later using a brush and ended up really liking it. It gives great coverage, keeps my oil at bay for most of the day and lasts for hours.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA
Girl let me tell you about this foundation ! This foundation will cover your whole acne or anything you might have ! It feels kinda light weight I've been using for a while now it is matte though so if your dry I suggest you that you don't buy this unless your skin is really oily
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Really love this foundation! I use it every day. Full coverage and stays in place all day. Good for my oily t-zone. Drys a little quickly. Very easy to apply with a beauty blender. The only problem I have with it is the finish isn't quite how I would like it to look but still beautiful coverage! Will buy it again as soon as I run out.
Ruth V.
Say this is the best foundation I've tried. I do highly recommend this it is a great coverage full face and very lasting. It is very affordable. I really enjoy our products makes your face feel good. I would love to buy this product again.
Cassie Rae K.
Marysville, WA
This foundation is my holy grail! i have very dry skin so i have to use a hydrating primer or else i look flaky but i love how i don't have to set it with a powder! its very light wavy for the coverage that it gives. defiantly buying again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.