Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Melissa T.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! It is my new favorite! I love it because it is very full coverage but only takes a small amount to cover my entire face. I also love it because the color matches me perfectly and I don't have to worry about my neck and face not matching. It's just all around a great foundation I will be purchasing again!
Leonela M.
Torrance, CA
Once again... A little goes along way. I absolutely love this product. I wear Medium 57 and OMG perfect match and I have had it for a while... its creamy and has a smooth texture... for the price u will get ur money's worth. Absolutely Love It
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
Just bought this a few days ago and now i know why so many people love it!! I have never in my life used such a full coverage foundation before. It also is slightly cheaper than some of the foundations sephora has to offer. The only thing I'd have to complain about is that it can be a little bit to heavy but besides that it is a very good foundation.
Tiahna G.
Ames
The coverage is medium-full. I found it to cover my acne/discoloration pretty well! The shade I had bought was a little too dark for me once summer was over because I went back to being pale. You get a lot of product in the component and the price isnt too bad. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt a little too heavy for my liking.
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Was not a fan of this. I loved it at first and when the girl at Sephora did a swatch test on my face with the tester bottle. But I think the one I bought was in a bad batch because it looked nothing like the one we tested. And it was the same exact color and undertone
Jessica M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I am absolutely in love with my Kat Von D makeup!!! The coverage is amazing, it's long wearing, and the color fits me perfectly!! I would recommend this makeup to anyone who is oily and acne prone... It truly covers up any zits you may have!!
Kendra S.
Cheney, WA
By far my favorite foundation, I love the full coverage and how well it build. I use a little extra mosturizer mixed in with it so it doesn't dry my face out, it also makes it last even longer, which one bottle lasts me a few months anyways! Highly Recommend
Ivonne L.
Boston, Ma
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love this foundation especially because of it's awesome coverage and I do not need to use concealer even with my really dark under eyes. However I will say this is a little bit on the heavier side and it's best used with a brush to disperse most of it then blend with a beauty blender and set with powder. This makes your skin look flawless!
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
This foundation is insanely high coverage, and a little goes a LONG way. This is not for everyday for me because it is a little heavy, but I don't regret buying it, I find many occasions to use it. Even with my oily skin this stays all day. Quality foundation, just not an every dayer
Cheyenne T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Use this foundation everyday and love it. It is very light and makes your skin look matte and flawless. Plenty of product to last you. I love the fact that there are different undertones so that you get that perfect match to your skin! Definitely recommend that you try this product out!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.