Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This foundation is my holy grail foundation ! It lasts a full 24 hours and I can always count on it to cover my flaws. It's worth every dime and a bottle lasts forever. It's definitely my favorite. I always keep a bottle in my beauty arsenal
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
I just purchased this from Sephora . And I'm sad that I took so long to try this foundation . The coverage is amazing and the color is perfect for my skin tone . Such a great product . Hands down my favorite foundation I have tried to date .
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Great for people with oily skin! This covers all blemishes, redness or anything you want to cover really. Use a primer and a setting powder. A little goes a long way or it can be very heavy. I would buy again
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION such an even tone full coverage foundation! It's great for oily combination skin and it gives such a great Matte finish!! I have purchased 4 of them already and it's so great wth dealing with undertones!! A lot of product for the price!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
I've a foundation junkie and I've tried basically everything Sephora carries. I have bad skin due to PCOS and this is the only foundation that covers my redness and breakouts and doesn't break me out. 3 years strong and I'll never turn away!
Joyce R.
Randallstown, MD
Love this foundation! So full coverage. I use it if I'm doing a super glam look. I do t know of any cons thus far but pros? Natural finish. Doesn't set in my smile lines and I can literally use any powder to set it and it still looks perfect
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
If you're looking for a high coverage foundation with long lasting power, this is it. I usually get quite oily in my T-zone, but this foundation usually stays all day without any trouble. It helps cover acne without any trouble. However, I have sensitive skin and do notice breakouts if I wear this foundation daily for a week or more at a time.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I love this foundation. It covers up EVERYTHING from break outs, to bruising and even scabs. It does soak up any moisture in your skin and it is very heavy and thick but I definitely do recommend it. Kat's make up is vegan and cruelty free.
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Was not a fan of this. I loved it at first and when the girl at Sephora did a swatch test on my face with the tester bottle. But I think the one I bought was in a bad batch because it looked nothing like the one we tested. And it was the same exact color and undertone
Tiffany N.
I absolutely love this foundation. I have acne scars and i find it hard to cover them with drugstore foundations. When i bought this one and used it i fell in love it covered everything without looking caking and made my skin look flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.