Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Joyce R.
Randallstown, MD
This foundation is a holy grail for me! The coverage is amazing, and does not feel cakey or heavy! I usually apply with a damp beauty blender for a seamless look! I love it for days I need a little more coverage and it is a dream to blend out
Krissi C.
Oldsmar , FL
I used to love this foundation a lot. And I am a full coverage foundation girl but I find it way too heavy. It made me break out and I have combination skin. Pro somewhat flawless finish , con hours of blending and way to cakey. Something that I will not buy again.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
I just purchased this from Sephora . And I'm sad that I took so long to try this foundation . The coverage is amazing and the color is perfect for my skin tone . Such a great product . Hands down my favorite foundation I have tried to date .
Laynah C.
Cedar City , UT
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love love love this pump bottle because I believe it helps the stuff still in the container stay fresh because it's harder for germs to get in. I just use one little pump on my beauty blender and dab it in on areas that need a little more attention. It stays pretty well all day without cracking and the coverage is medium to full, but easily buildable.
Lilia C.
Flushing, NY
I love this foundation! It is such great coverage and lasts all day. Honestly, a lot of people have been saying it dries out their skin but I haven't had this problem. It looks best when applied with a fluffy foundation brush. Make sure not to load too much product on you brush, it is very build-able and can even be used just as concealer.
Samantha W.
Love this foundation, great range of shades. The finish is quite matte and it is very full coverage so you only need a little bit so the bottle lasts a long time. Id repurchase this again and again. Great foundation for pale people like me.
Melissa T.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! It is my new favorite! I love it because it is very full coverage but only takes a small amount to cover my entire face. I also love it because the color matches me perfectly and I don't have to worry about my neck and face not matching. It's just all around a great foundation I will be purchasing again!
Sophie H.
Brewster, MA
Best full coverage foundation I have found. It is a big heavy on the skin but doesn't really feel cakey. It is great for oily or combination skin but be aware of dry spots because it seems to stick to them. Overall if you're looking for a truly full coverage foundation this is my go to.
Alex G.
Whiteville, NC
I really love this foundation. It is full coverage which is great because my skin gets really red and I do have slight acne. Sometimes I will have to use a concealer on stubborn marks. Also this foundation dries very fast. Aside from that, I'd say this is my favorite. I haven't found a full coverage matte foundation that I like nearly as much.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Great foundation for full coverage I have combo skin so It didn't crack or anything I also used my makeup for ever primer so that made it much easier to apply and it lasted all day never did I have to retouch. I just wished they had more shades.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.