Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
Such a full coverage foundation! I love this foundation. You have to be careful with it since it can get cakey very easily. I use it with my beauty blender so it doesn't look so drying. It keeps me very matte and covers anything that needs covering
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION such an even tone full coverage foundation! It's great for oily combination skin and it gives such a great Matte finish!! I have purchased 4 of them already and it's so great wth dealing with undertones!! A lot of product for the price!
vannahpha r.
Portland, OR
I have a love and hate relationship with thia foundation. In photos my face looks completely flawless!!! But in real life, it tends to look cakey and exaggerates any fine lines on my face; esp my smile lines. It is a very thick foundation, with full coverage. I use it when I'm taking photos and need that extra glam look, but def not for everyday use.
Joyce R.
Randallstown, MD
Love this foundation! So full coverage. I use it if I'm doing a super glam look. I do t know of any cons thus far but pros? Natural finish. Doesn't set in my smile lines and I can literally use any powder to set it and it still looks perfect
Nayeli  Y.
Review for: Medium M57 more...
I am loving this foundation. I've been using it for a week, and it is safe to say that this will be my go to foundation for a long time to come. I have a very oily t-zone, but this foundation has stayed put for hours with no touch ups needed. It is a full coverage but it doesn't look caked on. A small amount goes along way. If you have oily skin you must give this a try.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I love this foundation. It covers up EVERYTHING from break outs, to bruising and even scabs. It does soak up any moisture in your skin and it is very heavy and thick but I definitely do recommend it. Kat's make up is vegan and cruelty free.
Willow M.
Centralia , WA
Love this foundation. A little lasts a long ways! Full coverage to the max. Matte as well on my skin, since I have oily skin! Only draw back is it dries very fast, and can get cakey! But, would definitely recommend to everyone! Will buy again!
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this foundation but for some reason the girl at sephora was trying to make me not buy it. She was trying to sell me the urban decay foundation. Goes on smooth not cakey at all for me. i would def buy again. It gives me full coverage that i want.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
I just purchased this from Sephora . And I'm sad that I took so long to try this foundation . The coverage is amazing and the color is perfect for my skin tone . Such a great product . Hands down my favorite foundation I have tried to date .
Sarah S.
I love this foundation. I wear it to work and it stays on all day. It covers up all my acne and doesn't make my face look cakey or shiny throughout the day. Would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a long wearing foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.