Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Mariecela Z.
Indio, CA
I tried this Kat Von d foundation once I love it at first , because it's a matte finish and its full coverage but I find that it does dry fast and you have to apply it to one side then the other but you have to use a light hand with this because of you out to much it can cake up on you .
Claudia N.
In the beginning when I brought it I was in love but then I started to hate it. It was just okay. I feel it's medium coverage. It pairs nice with the primer too. It was nice trying it out. I have dry skin and it didn't affect or show my dryness.
Keyonna W.
This has become one of my FAVORITE foundations for when I'm going to have a very long day. It doesn't oxidize on me skin and I don't get oily. I wouldn't wear it every day because it's very high coverage and I don't like to look too made up throughout the week, but I love this foundation!!
sarah c.
West Plains, MO
I am in love with this foundation. It is the closest match to my skin pigment I have ever found. The coverage lasts all day. Must use a beauty blender or good quality foundation buff brush to apply because it dries too quick and becomes cakes if applied with fingers. I doubt I will ever purchase another foundation. Love it and the primer too!
Kendra P.
I absolutely love this foundation. I use it everyday and I've purchased it twice. I love a full coverage foundation and that is what it is. As well I have really oily skin and it's one of the best foundation's I've ever used!!
Monica I.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Absolutely love this product! The coverage is great and lasts all day!! I love that there are many shades to choose from and their formula goes great on your skin.
haley j.
This foundation is a really high coverage foundation. It is very beautiful and is long lasting it gives a nice Beautiful flawless finish to your skin. Although if you don't not like heavy or thick foundation you might not like this. It is very heavy and you can definitely feel it on your face. Other than that I can't say anything negative about this product. Kat von d never fails to have me shook to the core.
Ashley C.
The coverage is awesome, I can't lie about that. One thing I do strongly suggest, is to apply it with a damp beauty blender and make sure you exfoliate and moisture really well. It does have the tendency to look cakey if you don't do any of that stuff.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Love! This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! If you like full coverage this is for you! They just added 13 new shades which keeps me from having to mix shades to get my match. This status on great and doesn't crease. I definitely recommend this!
Kylie W.
I really love the packaging and the fact that it has a pump. The biggest problem for me is that it looks soooo bad on my dry skin. This is not the foundation for dry skin. The coverage is amazing but just looks weird and patchy on my dry skin. 😩
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.