Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jazmine M.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
If you want full coverage this foundation is great for it. It literally covers eeeeverything. But if you don't like heavy makeup I guess this wouldn't be the foundation for you. The foundation is more for going out on weekends not for everyday cause it is heavy. Besides that it's really full coverage and sometimes I wouldn't need concealer for it.
Karla T.
Doral, FL
I am totally IN LOVE whit this Foundation!! Didn't know that it has a Full coverage!! I just applied a few drops to my whole face and it was enough to have a flawless skin! Reccomended 100% you just need to know how to apply it, I used a brush not a Sponge, and the amount need to be small
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I was skeptical about this forst, but I'm glad I bought it. It's full coverage so a little goes a long way and it lasts forever. I was worried about it not matching my skin tone, but it did and is very blendable. Highly recommend this foundation.
Ubah O.
St. Paul
Review for: Other more...
I started using this foundation and I love it but I noticed one thing is that their is no way that I would where this foundation in the summer . I love using it only in the winter which is the down side of it . Yes I would recommend it to other because I love its full coverage ( if you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is the one )
Karina P.
Best full coverage foundation I own. Seriously, this covers all my imperfections and acne dark spots. Only things is that you have to be careful to only apply a thin layer because of how thick this is but once you get the hang of it it's amazing.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have sensitive skin so this foundation feels very very heavy and it clogs my pores and causes a breakout every time I've applied it. I purchased it at sephora after hearing about it from a friend. It definitely has a smooth finish especially when it's set with the dry powder from the same line. Unfortunately for me it didn't work out well at all.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
True-blue, Full coverage foundation, but it oxidizing like nothing I have ever seen before. I still have almost an entire bottle sitting (very disappointingly on my vanity) for the price tag that comes with this, the engineering should have been a little better. I've seen multiple complaints on the oxidization issue that this foundation presents.
Kelsie S.
Ellenville
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd find a foundation to match my skin tone.. And on top of that. One layer covers nearly every imperfection! I'd say its a satin/ matte finish but I always powder it. It lasts all day with minimal creasing. (Yet to find a foundation that doesn't crease).     coverage: great. Color match: great. Longevity: great.
Samy R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Medium 62 more...
I regret buying this foundation. I don't know if it's because I got it in the wrong shade but this foundation is very orange and does not blend easily with a beauty blender. If you use a beauty blender it leaves your face patchy. A foundation brush makes it easier to blend but the product feels heavy on the face and does not provide full coverage.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite foundation! Some foundations look amazing on but they just don't look they belong with your skin. This on the other hand looks good with my skin it looks like me face just flawless lol. And for it being high end it's on the power priced items
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.