Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Markita M.
Love love love this I don't use it for the intended purpose tho I have quite a few scars all over my arms face legs and back and this makes me feel a little more confident during the warmer months when I can't wear as many clothes to hide my scars
Ashley C.
The coverage is awesome, I can't lie about that. One thing I do strongly suggest, is to apply it with a damp beauty blender and make sure you exfoliate and moisture really well. It does have the tendency to look cakey if you don't do any of that stuff.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I was skeptical about this forst, but I'm glad I bought it. It's full coverage so a little goes a long way and it lasts forever. I was worried about it not matching my skin tone, but it did and is very blendable. Highly recommend this foundation.
Yvette F.
This foundation is full coverage! It'S  matte and lasts about 5 hrs before separating from my nose which is oily (oily tzone) which I say is a pretty decent amount of time. The only reason why its not getting five stars is because it creases into my smile lines, which I hate! But the color range is good, coverage is great , longevity is almost there!
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're looking for full coverage, this is definitely the one. It is so thick and cakey. It made my skin break out like crazy. For the price, invest in something else unless you want your skin to look like garbage. Not for everyday use at all.
Kylie W.
I really love the packaging and the fact that it has a pump. The biggest problem for me is that it looks soooo bad on my dry skin. This is not the foundation for dry skin. The coverage is amazing but just looks weird and patchy on my dry skin. 😩
Marlene L.
Fresno, CA
Great foundation for the oily skin type it gives full coverage and lasts all day. i do find that sometimes it will look cakey or really stick to dry spots depending on what primer you use. Very nice to use for a night out but not every day wear.
Maria G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I got this as a sample from sephora and it took some time getting used to. Normally I love matte foundations but was feeling adventurous when I asked to take this home. This is a full coverage, lightweight foundation, which I LOVE!! It does oxidize throughout the day though so be aware about that but other than that it feels nice on the skin and not too heavy!
Jazmine M.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
If you want full coverage this foundation is great for it. It literally covers eeeeverything. But if you don't like heavy makeup I guess this wouldn't be the foundation for you. The foundation is more for going out on weekends not for everyday cause it is heavy. Besides that it's really full coverage and sometimes I wouldn't need concealer for it.
Shannon C.
Camillus, NY
This foundation is one of my favorites. I need a full coverage foundation for my acne and problem areas and this covers it so well. A little goes a long way but the coverage is amazing. Definitely worth the money and I know I'll keep buying it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.