Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kelly C.
San Diego, CA
This is literally the jesus of all foundations. I refuse to use any other type of foundation. Kat Von D's whole line is incredible. This foundation lasts a long time on my skin, even without using primer. Very smooth, good for sensitive skin, and great for people with an oily skin type as well. Love love love it. If I could give it 20 stars I would
Maria G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I got this as a sample from sephora and it took some time getting used to. Normally I love matte foundations but was feeling adventurous when I asked to take this home. This is a full coverage, lightweight foundation, which I LOVE!! It does oxidize throughout the day though so be aware about that but other than that it feels nice on the skin and not too heavy!
Lauren K.
Dallas, TX
This foundation in light 42 is the only one I've tried that matches my pale skin! For reference Mac's NW10 is too dark for me.
Price is pretty run of the mill for Sephora products but for me it's worth the price tag to get full coverage and have my face match my body! Thank you Kat Von D!!!
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Light 44 more...
My holy grail perfect foundation. Lasts all day on my oily skin and keeps me pretty matte! It is slightly drying but my skin is crazy oily so it doesn't look cakey. I like using a pore filling primer then an illuminating primer in some areas, and my complexion looks amazing. The best and fullest coverage I've ever gotten, love it with a damp sponge.
janette j.
Escondido, CA
Love this foundation! It has great coverage and hides my acne scars pretty well. I have oliy skin so its really hard for me to find a foundation that won't leave my skin looking oily by the end of the day. This works sooooo well and I totally recommend.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO
I am in love with this foundation. It is the closest match to my skin pigment I have ever found. The coverage lasts all day. Must use a beauty blender or good quality foundation buff brush to apply because it dries too quick and becomes cakes if applied with fingers. I doubt I will ever purchase another foundation. Love it and the primer too!
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're looking for full coverage, this is definitely the one. It is so thick and cakey. It made my skin break out like crazy. For the price, invest in something else unless you want your skin to look like garbage. Not for everyday use at all.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I tried to love this. I tried combining it with moisturizer. I tried combining it with face oil. Either way it was way too thick and looked like I painted my face with house paint. There’s a fine line between full coverage and spackle and this is right on it.
Karina P.
Best full coverage foundation I own. Seriously, this covers all my imperfections and acne dark spots. Only things is that you have to be careful to only apply a thin layer because of how thick this is but once you get the hang of it it's amazing.
Rhayne L.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
this foundation was one of the first high end foundations i ever purchased. covers almost anything as it claims but there are better foundations out there. i have oily skin so i don't think this one was for me. looks really cakey. my recommendation is if you have oily skin that a better and more affordable product is the l'oréal true match so good.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.