Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I got a sample of this at sephora and fell in love. I'm still using the sample!!! That's how little of this product you need to use to cover your face and cover it well! This foundation creates a flawless finish and lasts a long time. Yes it's 34 bucks but I was a fan of NARS first which is much more expensive and doesn't work quite as well as this one.
Hannah K.
venice, CA
Shade range is fantastic and it has amazing coverage for sure. However, it didn't hold up on my oily skin. Maybe within 3-4 hours, my oil peaked through and started causing the foundation to move around, making it look a bit cakey. Also noticed a few days later that my forehead started breaking out all over. Just not a formula that works for my oily, acne-prone skin but I think it would work great on others.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This foundation is fully coverage, and to me it is sweat proof, cry proof, laugh proof, it's like a bullet proof foundation Haha! I've been wearing this for 2 years now and my skin also used to be oily, but for some reason when I stared to use this, my skin stop over producing it. This foundation is very Matt and will definitely keep you dry all day!
Valerie T.
This foundation is amazing it's medium to full coverage and I use mines almost every day I apply it with a beauty blender and I love the finishing look I have oily skin and is great for oily skin I will totally recommend this to others
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I love this foundation hands down my favorite it has full coverage and it makes your skin look moisturized not to caked and one pump is more than enough for your whole face and neck plus all her product is no animal cruelty I love all of her makeup
Maria E.
Really enjoy this foundation on my oily skin. I've had it for almost a year and I still have a lot left. Gives full coverage, lasts all day. Only complaint is that it's not transfer proof and I still get a little bit oily even wearing a mattifying primer. I do love the skin tone range and I think the price is great considering you only need half a pump.
Jamie D.
I absolutely love this foundation I am truly in love with the full coverage a lot and how it is matted!!! I have extremely oily skin and acne scars in this product covers all of the imperfections while not breaking my skin out or making me overly oily
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I really like this foundation. High color payoff and very full coverage. You only need a pump of product to cover the entire face. The only downsides are that is can break up a little on the face or in fine lines. Also use with a beauty blender for better results, else it can look pretty Camry.
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
This is my go to foundation for great coverage I use to different coverages depending on my day and how light or heavy my makeup will be. the kat von d is a heavy full coverage foundation but it is perfect for someone who has trouble let with acne as I do
Ashley S.
Garden City
For years I bought this foundation. I love it. You cant go wrong. Its the highest pigmented make-up on the market. If applied properly with her other products it will cover up tattoos. If you have sensitive skin I would use lightly with the primer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon