Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Brenda S.
This foundation is a thick consistency but it gives you a full coverage. I dot my face with the foundation and than use my buffing brush to spread it than I dab it in with my damp beauty blender which shears it out so it blends and doesn't look cakey
Clara S.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely fell in love with this the second I tried it in the store! Not only is it natural, sheer but it also has full coverage. It is very light on my face. A little bit goes a long way and it's the closest I have ever found to match my skin tone. It lasts all day long and I feel great wearing it knows it doesn't cake, get oily or break my skin out.
Morgan D.
Alexandria
I was surprisingly disappointed in this foundation. Didn't cover as much as I thought it would & rubbed off in my T zone. Had more of a dewy finish on my face, and looked very wet. I have oily skin, and have read reviews on this saying it's good for oily skin but I disagree. Super disappointed :(
Sera C.
As a performer I need full flawless coverage when I'm on stage. I'm the lightest shade which I believe is 42 ( SUPER PALE).

I love love love the packaging. It has lasted me almost 7 months and I still have a full bottle.

I hate the smell of it but other than that I don't really have any complaints. DO NOT cake this on, it will become very chalky.

Go to sephora and ask for a sample, I think you'll enjoy it.

Chere C.
This is full coverage. And thick. With that said, when using just a little product it works great. I had to test it out a few times with and without primer. For me, it worked best without. If you need completely full coverage this is the one for you.
Mona A.
Carol Stream, IL
I actually don't like this foundation very much. It is very THICK. Whenever I wear it, I have to mix it with my setting spray to make the consistency a little thinner, otherwise it'll make my skin look caked. It does give you full coverage though, but that's partly from how thick it is. In direct sunlight, it doesn't look very natural. It's definitely not one I'm going to buy again.
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I was introduced to this product by a makeup artist from Sephora and after using this product, she left my face flawless so I had to buy this foundation. It was very light and covered everything perfectly. Would recommend for people who like a full-coverage!
audrey r.
Best foundation for oily and pigmented skin. I had a really hard time finding not only the right coverage due to pigmented acne scars, but because of my oiliness. This foundation is mattifying, and gives the best coverage. The pump is perfect. It releases just enough product for the whole face. I also like to use it as my concealer under my eyes, and I just add a little extra to my scars. I'm constantly getting compliments on how flawless my skin looks. Its also very light weight.
Dzana K.
Review for: Light 45 more...
So I began using this foundation last Black Friday when I picked it up as a splurge! It is honestly the BEST foundation I've EVER used! It's not greasy, it doesn't clog pores, and it leaves my face FLAWLESS! I recommend it to everyone!
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
This stuff is very full coverage and washes everything out of your face. I loved it, however it made me break out pretty bad after a few days of use. I'm sure not everyone will have this problem, but if you're worried about breakouts, you might want to stay away from this
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.