Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This is a full coverage foundation that does a great job but didn't quite meet my needs whenever it comes to flawless skin. My skin looked cakey (even after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing). I probably will not buy this but I'm sure it works for other skin types, just not mine.
Karla Q.
I love this product, very high covert, and long lasting is very very good, my face is like a baby face, real is high coverage, I like because with small amount my face is full, for my is very easy to apply with the beauty blander, yes I recommend to others for use
Ashley H.
The best foundation I have ever used! I went into Sephora and told them that I was looking for a full coverage that could cover my acne and scars and they pointed me to the Kat Von D line. I have not purchased anything since. It covers all my blemishes without feeling heavy. You cannot even tell that you have it on. I highly recommend this if you have blemishes. It also lasts. You can put it on in the morning and not have to touch it up at all! I have even slept in it it and still be there in the morning!
Dena W.
I love this VERY full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way and I have found the best application is using a damp sponge. It will cover everything, however if you have dry skin it will accentuate your dry patches. I would recommend and will be repurchasing
Nikki H.
Des Moines , IA
I love this foundation! It is super easy to apply it doesn't leave you feeling 'cakey'! It is a matte finish which I usually don't prefer but this one is great! It is a full coverage foundation so I don't wear it every day. I will be buying this foundation again!!
Tannis J.
Extreme high coverage but surprisingly lightweight. A little goes a long way with this product. This brand has a wide range of tones and shades, which is always a plus.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
I wanted to love this foundation, based on all the bloggers raving about it, but it was not for me. It was very cakey and so quick to dry and hard to blend! I used it a few times to see if I was able to make it work, but kept having the same results. I tried using a wet beauty blender, foundation brush, but neither helped. it did have great coverage and major staying power, with the perfect shade for my skin, but overall was just not for me.
Amanda V.
Woodstock, GA
Full coverage foundation here! I found it difficult to match a shade to my complexion. Once applied, it felt heavy and caked on. Through out my day I notice it cracking and creasing up. This is even after applying primer and setting spray. It's not for me but if you like the FULL coverage you might like this.
Christina S.
I love this product. It gives me full coverage and I only need to apply just a small amount and my face is fully covered. It doesn't make my face look like it's caked on with a whole lot of make up. It has a matte finish that I love a lot. And I will buy again.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps me matte all day. With that being said, sometimes it's too matte. It doesn't look natural at all & it can sometimes look cakey. My favorite way to wear it is mixed with a dewy foundation or an oil. Would repurchase, but only because it's a good mixing foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon