Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19904)
Media (1914)
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I got a sample of this at sephora and fell in love. I'm still using the sample!!! That's how little of this product you need to use to cover your face and cover it well! This foundation creates a flawless finish and lasts a long time. Yes it's 34 bucks but I was a fan of NARS first which is much more expensive and doesn't work quite as well as this one.
Tambria B.
Menifee, CA
A full coverage foundation. If you are looking for a lightweight foundation this is definitely not for you. Can be blended out to look less full coverage. I have dry skin and it worked fine but it was too cakey for me. A good formula but a bit pricey.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
This foundation is really good for oily skin. It's long lasting, GREAT COVERAGE!! You dont need to set it if you don't want to but I do just to make sure it stays put.
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
this is the best foundation ive ever used it literally hides all of my acne, dark circles, and its amazingly light weight. its fab for most skintones. its a little pricey but its definetly worth it adn you ghet your money worth and ill keep buying it
Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This has always been my favorite full coverage foundation but since she has expanded the colors I love it even more. it's lightweight and provides a matte finish. you do have to work quickly when applying in my opinion but I recommend this to everyone
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Kat Von D seriously has everyone and every skin tone in mind when she creates her products and I am truly thankful for that! She has the widest range of shades on my opinion and this foundation is top notch and the most full coverage I've ever tried!
Vanessa F.
Nogales, AZ
Really, i love this foundation, is the best
my favorite of the year! 2016 Kat Von D is a mark so wonderful

E since many beauty bloggers use it and it really looks incredible in them, also many professional makeup artists use it and recommend it !, I'm not surprised if it's the winner!
Madi O.
Virginia beach
This is the definition of full coverage ! It lasts forever and covers my oily face without it getting shiny . The only con is that sometimes it can look a little cakey . It is a heavier foundation but I will definitely buy this over and over again !
Sarah Y.
Bovey, MN
I thought that this product had good coverage, but it took some time getting used to since it appeared to dry quickly on my face. It's also not something I personally recommend to anyone with dry skin. It seems to just catch on any piece of texture or piece of skin that it can and is definitely not hydrating at all. I wish this worked well for me, but it just doesn't with my really dry skin.
Amalin G.
Loved this foundation, all though I have found a great drugstore foundation that I love, this is deff with the price. The coverage is amazing ! It's not really Heavy on my skin. I'm a combination skin. Would deff try again ! LOVE Kat Von Ds make up 😍
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.