Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This foundation is fully coverage, and to me it is sweat proof, cry proof, laugh proof, it's like a bullet proof foundation Haha! I've been wearing this for 2 years now and my skin also used to be oily, but for some reason when I stared to use this, my skin stop over producing it. This foundation is very Matt and will definitely keep you dry all day!
Madi O.
Virginia beach
This is the definition of full coverage ! It lasts forever and covers my oily face without it getting shiny . The only con is that sometimes it can look a little cakey . It is a heavier foundation but I will definitely buy this over and over again !
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
This stuff is very full coverage and washes everything out of your face. I loved it, however it made me break out pretty bad after a few days of use. I'm sure not everyone will have this problem, but if you're worried about breakouts, you might want to stay away from this
Sarah D.
This is my absolute favorite foundation to use. Coverage is great for me. I have very dry skin. The matte finish doesn't show if it's dry. There is nothing bad I can say about this foundation. Yes I recommend all of Kat Von d products to family and friends.
savannah s.
Murrieta, CA
I bought this product about 4 months ago and stopped using it about 2 months ago, which was when it was completely used up. From the 2 months I got to understand the product more and to be honest I rate it a B only because it does not give you a nice finish - you can tell that I am wearing makeup when wearing it and when I wear my face makeup I prefer, light natural looking makeup. If you are interested in a nice, matte finish liquid foundation, that has a good amount of coverage then I believe you will enjoy this product. It is just not my type of makeup(:
Kayla e.
clearwater, FL
4 stars for price. holy, its an investment but this foundations quality makes up for it holy moly. I barely need concealer it's so full coverage and ive been to theme parks and on water rides from open till close and this foundation doesn't smudge.
Sera C.
As a performer I need full flawless coverage when I'm on stage. I'm the lightest shade which I believe is 42 ( SUPER PALE).

I love love love the packaging. It has lasted me almost 7 months and I still have a full bottle.

I hate the smell of it but other than that I don't really have any complaints. DO NOT cake this on, it will become very chalky.

Go to sephora and ask for a sample, I think you'll enjoy it.

Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Kat Von D seriously has everyone and every skin tone in mind when she creates her products and I am truly thankful for that! She has the widest range of shades on my opinion and this foundation is top notch and the most full coverage I've ever tried!
Nichole P.
Dallas, GA
When they say full coverage, they mean FULL coverage. This is a very thick foundation the will stay all day, that is for sure. For me, it is too thick. It also oxidizes pretty bad on my skin, not sure what the problem is there. I do love the product and wish i could use it.
Tambria B.
Menifee, CA
A full coverage foundation. If you are looking for a lightweight foundation this is definitely not for you. Can be blended out to look less full coverage. I have dry skin and it worked fine but it was too cakey for me. A good formula but a bit pricey.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.