Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
Amazing coverage and tons of shades to choose from. It lasts a long time and looks smooth. Not ideal for those with very dry skin. Perfect for those with normal skin. I cannot speak for those with oily skin as my skin is dry/normal.
Taylor W.
Gastonia, NC
This foundation really does it's job. The only negative I have with this foundation is the weight, a little heavy for me. Perfect especially if you have oily or combination skin. For dry skin, I would recommend getting something a little more lightweight.
Brianna L.
This foundation has a really great coverage- i like that , but I'm not really a full coverage kind of gal. It gave an excellent matte finish, but it's s but cakey and my face starts to shine around midday because of my oily skin. I would recommend this to those with dry skin, but for oily skinned people I would pass because of the heaviness of this product.
Amy R.
This is a good foundation, I'm not gonna say the best but it is pretty good. It's better for people with oily skin. It settles as a matte finish and it's super full coverage. For me personally I have combination skin it dries up some areas in my face but I still like it. It works best with the primer.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
It's not my favorite foundation for oily skin. Every single shade I've tested is way too orange for my skin tone and I don't know if that's Sephora's fault because they always match me but it seems like the foundation oxides throughout the day into a very orange color. However, I do like to mix it with a lighter foundation and it does cover all my redness and blemishes.
Julie L.
Porter, TX
Great foundation if you're looking for a VERY full coverage look. It also lasted me about a year so well worth the price as well. Suggest using a beauty blender / any beauty sponge when applying this product. It gives an "air brushed" finish in my opinion.
Chelsea K.
NORFOLK, VA
This foundation was a PERFECT color match for me. It is definitely a FULL coverage! But it's almost too much. It set into my fine lines and looked pretty cakey at the end of the day. But the packaging is SO cute! I might repurchase and try again in the future because I just got an awesome foundation brush that might do better than the beauty blender I used.
Caitlin D.
Green Bay, WI
Overall, I like the amount of coverage in this foundation. It had a matte finish which looks really great and lasts all day. The shade I got yellowed after a few hours, that I didn't like. Not crazy about the smell either, but I will give this another shot
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
I bought this some time ago when I was having some skin concerns and wanted full coverage. I definitely achieved that with so very little product. This literally replaced foundation and concealer for me. It was great for a new mom that had to suddenly devote less time and energy into her beauty routine. Long-lasting and stays in place. Many shade options.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Doesn't have my shade. Way too white or too olive undertones. It's really sad because this makeup is insane for coverage. Thin layer needed but covers like nothing else on the market. I've been going to Sephora and trying to find my shade for years. They just don't make it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon