Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Alyse G.
This foundation is no joke, and has not disappointed! Great, buildable coverage that hides blemishes or dark spots. Easy to apply if you are familiar with foundation and remember to blend! Looks great in natural light and in pictures. Highly recommended.
Noel G.
It really covers everything, I'm literally in love with this foundation. Its not very cakey, but it still covers everything. Its one of my favorites. Its good for my acne prone oily skin, because it covers my acne really well. I'll definitely buy it again.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am on my second bottle of this foundation! I do love it and has a nice coverage. The only problem I have is how thick it is but I use an elixir or even a nice face oil to make it smoother. It doesn't smell bad at all ( no scent). I have an oily t-zone and it kinda helps control oil in the area.
Kylee M.
I've now used thus foundation for about 6 months! Let me just start out by saying that I am extremely picky when it comes to foundations. I want a long lasting, full coverage, and matte finish. This foundation is the holy grail! The only downside to this product is it is drying. If you have dry skin I would suggest to moisturize before putting it on! Other than that, I seriously love it and will keep buying it!
Julie L.
Porter, TX
Great foundation if you're looking for a VERY full coverage look. It also lasted me about a year so well worth the price as well. Suggest using a beauty blender / any beauty sponge when applying this product. It gives an "air brushed" finish in my opinion.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
I can't buy drugstore foundations because I have such fair skin. So I splurged for this foundation and I LOVE it! It's a full coverage foundation - seriously covers everything! And it comes in a variety of skin tones! I'm so happy I'm not orange anymore!
Caitlin D.
Green Bay, WI
Overall, I like the amount of coverage in this foundation. It had a matte finish which looks really great and lasts all day. The shade I got yellowed after a few hours, that I didn't like. Not crazy about the smell either, but I will give this another shot
Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This product is super full coverage. its super thick as well. But it is a little too pricey for me. I rather spend a little more to get a 100% mineral powder since its better for the skin. I found out that all these products was breaking me out which made me switch to mineral and my skin has been a lot better But this foundation was good while i used it.
Rebecca T.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite foundation! It's a bit expensive but not too bad and it gives me full coverage. It doesn't cake it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face. I love that it's a matte finish and I'll definitely be buying it again.
Vastia S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you loved the concealer then you would definitely love this foundation. It is a creamy, thick, full coverage foundation that for me mixed with Mac's Fix + spray goes on smother for me. I enjoy the coverage though i wouldn't wear it everyday cause I don't need that much but for those mornings where you were up all night or it's a bad skin week you will enjoy this product. It covers tattoo's flawlessly ( I have 8 lol )
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.