Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Favorite foundation at the moment!! so full coverage, blends into skin easily. I apply it with a face oil underneath since i'm a bit more dry and then use a primer and my artis brush to smooth in ! Makes my skin look flawless ! love love love the new formula
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Light 42 more...
This foundation was a PERFECT color match for me. It is definitely a FULL coverage! But it's almost too much. It set into my fine lines and looked pretty cakey at the end of the day. But the packaging is SO cute! I might repurchase and try again in the future because I just got an awesome foundation brush that might do better than the beauty blender I used.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
For some reason influenster would not allow me to five this item less than 3 stars. Anyway on to my review. I must b the only person that hates this product. It feels sticky on my skin like it never sets, even after setting it with powder...super uncomfortable!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
It's not my favorite foundation for oily skin. Every single shade I've tested is way too orange for my skin tone and I don't know if that's Sephora's fault because they always match me but it seems like the foundation oxides throughout the day into a very orange color. However, I do like to mix it with a lighter foundation and it does cover all my redness and blemishes.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
If you want a lot of coverage, this is your foundation. If you don't, you might want to find something lighter. It covers most any minor imperfection on its own without a concealer. Much darker spots would still require one. I've tried other full coverage foundations and this is my favorite. Great packaging too!
Stephanie S.
Fortunately I tried this and it does not work well on me I've seen it work well for other people my issue is more with the shade range they have very neutral and light color They don't have many shades for warmer tones and Definitely not enough for deep skin tones
Emily R.
Perfection! I have always had trouble finding a foundation that works with my skin. I've been prone to breakouts when trying new foundations but this one covers my face perfectly without being too thick or heavy! No breakouts.. just clearer skin! Highly recommend!
Asia P.
Buffalo, NY
It doesn't necessarily help clear your skin. But it is medium to full coverage. The brand as a whole does not test on animals but this specific product has no animal products in it so all natural ingredients and its vegan. I 100% recommend this product!
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am on my second bottle of this foundation! I do love it and has a nice coverage. The only problem I have is how thick it is but I use an elixir or even a nice face oil to make it smoother. It doesn't smell bad at all ( no scent). I have an oily t-zone and it kinda helps control oil in the area.
jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
Sooo pleased. Being very fair this is just awesome for me. The shade Light 41 neutral is a perfect match for me. It might be the only thing in Sephora light enough. I'm just antsy because I think I heard that light 42 was discontinued once so I'll probably have to stock up.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.